GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL HALO 2 THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 03/07/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Sorry but i'm p***ed off at Halo 2 littering the Xbox forum. So i'm making yet another one (sorry) which will be used for everything Halo 2 related such as:

Halo 2 Questions
Any Halo 2 Links
General Halo 2 chat
Your Opinions on the game
You can even set up Xbox Live games with people when the game hits the shelves (whooppee)

And I will post any and all current info on Halo 2

P.S. Please use this as the main HALO 2 TOPIC forum so hundreds of 'halo' thread don't clog up the, erm 'wonderful' Xbox forum

Danke
Page:
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:20
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> chain melee attacks into devastating combos

Oh yes!
Sun 25/07/04 at 19:34
Regular
"BOSE"
* Packaged in Limited Edition Tin Box!

* Behind the Scenes: The Making of Halo 2

* Making the Game: Six Video Featurettes
Visualizing the Story (Concept Art, Early Level Design, From Script to Game, Narrated Storyboards, Character Tests.

* Bonus Material (Trailers from Halo 1&2, Cut scenes, Commentaries, Inside Bungie, A Bungie history, Before Halo, The Making of Halo 1, Gameographies)

* New vehicles and weapons, destructible environments, low gravity, online play, Human vs. Covenant multiplayer battles, improved AI, and more
Better control: sprint at twice normal speed, peek around corners, chain melee attacks into devastating combos

* Completely rewritten graphics engine allows previously unimaginable complexity and detail

* Multiplayer modes include Oddball, Race, Slayer, Capture the Flag, and exclusive modes only available for play over Xbox Live
Sun 25/07/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I'm defo getting the limited edition version. The tin box looks smart.

What are the extra features with it tho?
Sun 25/07/04 at 16:08
Regular
[URL]http://www.kikizo.com/viewer/imageview_games.asp?http://games.kikizo.com/media/halo2_ltdedition/1024.jpg[/URL]

That's the final box-art for limited edition halo 2 in the UK. :-)
Sun 25/07/04 at 12:06
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Cheers
Sun 25/07/04 at 12:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Look in the topic called "weird".
Sun 25/07/04 at 12:03
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Big disscussions going on about this on other forums.

Why is www.ilovebees.com on the Halo 2 trailer

What do you peeps think to it ? do you think its related to Halo 2 @ all ?
Sun 25/07/04 at 09:26
Regular
"BOSE"
Anyone think they might have put cheats into Halo 2? Or maybe they kept it like Halo...it don't like need cheats for whatever. Wonder if they done the same with the music (non changable)
Fri 23/07/04 at 09:17
Regular
It's usually around the 20th if I remember rightly.

The demos are whatever they can get hold of. New games only appear on the discs if the developers send some demo code to them. Although it's highly doubtful they'll have a playable demo of Halo 2 until some time after it's release...
Fri 23/07/04 at 09:14
Regular
"BOSE"
Official release date for Halo 2 is November 11th. Does anyone know when the official xbox magazine with demo comes out? how does it work, you get demos of games that are out the month the magazine comes out?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.