GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL HALO 2 THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 03/07/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Sorry but i'm p***ed off at Halo 2 littering the Xbox forum. So i'm making yet another one (sorry) which will be used for everything Halo 2 related such as:

Halo 2 Questions
Any Halo 2 Links
General Halo 2 chat
Your Opinions on the game
You can even set up Xbox Live games with people when the game hits the shelves (whooppee)

And I will post any and all current info on Halo 2

P.S. Please use this as the main HALO 2 TOPIC forum so hundreds of 'halo' thread don't clog up the, erm 'wonderful' Xbox forum

Danke
Page:
Tue 10/08/04 at 20:47
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Will there be any playable demos before release?
Tue 10/08/04 at 20:14
Regular
ILB was a bit let down.

1. no demo
2. no full game

But I guess It's all for the best making us wait till the release to get our covenant killing fix :)
Tue 10/08/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
ilovebees.com [URL]http://www.ilovebees.com[/URL] has changed, phase 2 has completed and two new timers are running down to the 24th August - one on the main page "countdown to wide awake and physical", and another on Fun Stuff "Axons Go Hot".

On Bungie's website some people are saying Axons Go Hot is another anagram, but according one website an axon is;

The role of the axon is to carry nerve impulses away from the soma to the presynaptic terminals where the impulses are transmitted to other neurons or to muscles in the case of motor neurons. Axons can be very long, in some cases over a metre and carry impulses at a rate of anything up to 100 metres per second or greater. The greater the diameter of the axon, the faster the nerve impulses will travel along it.

Which, if you push your imagination, could be some sort of Xbox Live reference, maybe. The Fun Stuff page also has a whole pile of numbers in a table, they may be coordinates or something, there are also new texts in the pages, and things are more screwed than before! There are now clear Covenant references, and many to someone being adrift in space, again on Bungie's forum the general opinion is that a lot of this text is somehow related to Dr Halsey and Kelly's disappearance in the final Halo novel, others are saying it is another AI of some sort.

Anyway, just thought I'd get the Halo 2 topic back to the top and remind people of the site and it changing.
Sun 01/08/04 at 01:22
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Hearing even more expanded theories on the 'ilovebees' topic, some think that it is the countdown to the 'real' release date. I know that's crap because the head of Xbox had the US date tattooed on his arm, and its looking like the countdown is a release of some form of media e.g. demo disc, trailer, in game footage, playable levels.

I am sure if the demo came out, I wouldn't get it, especially if it was a full level which would completely ruin it for everyone. I'm gonna stick to my guns and wait for the Limited Edition in the luvvy tin case.
Thu 29/07/04 at 16:16
Regular
Around xmas time the console battle is going to be huge. Or rather the xbox games battle. Because lets face it, the xbox is really going to have the best stuff out at christmas. Halo 2, half life 2, doom 3 and others. And all the ps2 will have is GTA san andreas and killzone. And a few other games I dont know about. I dont have a ps2 :D. So what does everyone think? Xbox to rule the console race at christmas and get top sales for like the first time ever? I think so.
Wed 28/07/04 at 00:41
Regular
"BOSE"
no point in a cyborg with no fear being stealthy :-)
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes it would. Since when is Halo about stealth?
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Still...it wouldn't be a bad feature in Halo2
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Stealth is old.
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:46
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Haven't Bungie included a 'stealth' mode in the single player mode too.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.