GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saddam Hussein Executed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/12/06 at 03:49
Regular
BBC Article

Apparently he died less than an hour ago. Any comments?
Thu 04/01/07 at 20:11
Regular
Told you it was only a matter of time before it hit the net, dont think any human being deserves the taunts no matter what crime they've commited. Its just wrong.
Thu 04/01/07 at 19:16
Regular
It's happened and frankly it's quite hilarious.
Thu 04/01/07 at 17:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Now there's something which really shouldn't have been filmed; not only unprofessional but simply tasteless. That is, until people start posting doctored, more funny versions on the Internet... well, if that does happen.
Thu 04/01/07 at 16:57
Regular
"I may return"
Alfonse wrote:
> Have you seen the full version?

I've not, only up until the bit where they put the rope around his neck, then it stops... But my friend's mum has a copy of him hanging...
Thu 04/01/07 at 16:46
Regular
Have you seen the full version?
Wed 03/01/07 at 19:48
Regular
"Mooching around"
Sibelius wrote:
> Has anyone seen the wavering footage on Google video? What a grim
> fate.

I've seen it, you don't see him actually falling, but you see enough. A grim fate I would wish on nobody.
Wed 03/01/07 at 02:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
Not sure what to think about the whole thing really. I guess if anyone deserves to die then he does, but it will (and has) only caused more problems...
Tue 02/01/07 at 14:49
Regular
I would really like to know that if Saddam did have Nuclear Weapons then would we have went in? Another US former employee dead now.
Tue 02/01/07 at 12:10
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Has anyone seen the wavering footage on Google video? What a grim fate.
Tue 02/01/07 at 11:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.