GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime....hmmm"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Fri 09/07/04 at 21:28
Regular
Well I decided to give it another go and at least complete it this time I love it, it's technically superb in every way and it's so addictive cos discovering new weapons, items, enemies and areas is awe inspiring.
But I can't help feel that it's a bit thin in the sense that there's nothing driving the game along!
Tue 13/07/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
Dringo wrote:
> Metroid Prime's main problem is not via any fault of its own just the
> strange desire we sometimes get to no longer play it.
>
> Thing is with Metroid Prime is that I go hell and leather through
> it... stop at some point and then go back to it 3 months later and
> play some more.
>

Yes- I have exactly the same issues with the game. I started it - stopped, then started it again using the IGN guide to help me on the occasion that I was stuck and traipsing through rooms full of enemies sucked. This really helped the pace along and the story line.

Then I stopped again :(

Well not too unhappy about that since it was becuase I got SC Pandora Tomorrow on the PC, and Ground Control Exodus and still have the Nightelves to play through on Warcraft 3, and still playing Zelda, and Resi Evil with my mates occasionally. Nothing like a Zombie busting through a window to spill 3 beers collectively!

Oh - too many games too little time.
Tue 13/07/04 at 08:02
Regular
I love this game, but I stopped playing it when some other game came out. I'll go back to it eventually...
Tue 13/07/04 at 01:43
Regular
Yea they are okay just annoying at times especially when i'm on Meta Ridley at the moment.. I swear i dodge that bloody laser of his everytime and then he stomps a dozen times anyway don't need help i'll get him myself grr.
Tue 13/07/04 at 01:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I thought the controls were ok to be honest, and im a hardcore FPS fan.
Tue 13/07/04 at 00:48
Regular
Bloody Meta Ridley I'm going to get you lucky b@stardo flying thing
Mon 12/07/04 at 23:35
Regular
Contagious Sigh's ah, thankfully I'm immune.

I loved Metroid Prime. Although I've stopped playing it I can safely say it is a very good game we should all own. Maybe I'll finish it before the sequel... maybe not.

*Sighs*

(NOOOOOOO)
Mon 12/07/04 at 20:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
My sighing seems to have been contagious..
Mon 12/07/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Sigh.

I got really into it, then I didnt play it for a while and have not returned to it since.

Still, great game I thought, might start it back up again, along with resi zero.
Mon 12/07/04 at 16:58
Regular
[sighs]
Mon 12/07/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Staffie 2"
Gar-J wrote:
> Couple this with the fact that it's impossible to move when
> you do this and you have a pretty lame guy

/Sighs

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.