GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Chicken Or The egg?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/12/06 at 11:20
Regular
Surely the chicken must have come first. I feel that a creature before the chicken must have evolved slightly, creating a egg laying animal. This is because when I turn the question around I see that the egg must have come from somewhere - right?!
Mon 12/02/07 at 11:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hedfix wrote:
> Everything came from the ocean. Ocean things tend to lay eggs.

Yes, but there's been enough evolution over the past four hundred million years for lungfish and so on to have evolved way beyond this?

tnc wrote:
> The chicken came first, through evolution. It layed eggs, which
> then hatched into chickens. The egg couldn't be first because it
> didn't come from anywhere. Unless you count an animal evolving to
> a state like a chicken, then laying an egg, from which the first
> chicken (recognisable to modern standards came).

Didn't I say something along these lines an absolute age back? :S
Sun 11/02/07 at 22:57
Regular
"8==="
Lies.

*Zips up*
Sat 10/02/07 at 23:51
Regular
I came first
Fri 09/02/07 at 20:25
Regular
The chicken came first, through evolution. It layed eggs, which then hatched into chickens. The egg couldn't be first because it didn't come from anywhere. Unless you count an animal evolving to a state like a chicken, then laying an egg, from which the first chicken (recognisable to modern standards came).

Oh, and the spaghetti came before the sauce, if you mean specifically 'spaghetti sauce'. The same type of sauce, possibly with slightly different ingredients, may have existed before and just not been used on what we know as 'spaghetti'.
Fri 09/02/07 at 20:00
Regular
Which came first the spaghetti or the sauce?
I think it takes more faith to believe the Scientific Theories of Creation than the Biblical account of Creation by an all powerful God! That is, if a person reads it with an open mind and links it to the rest of the Bible!
Thu 08/02/07 at 20:33
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Hedfix wrote:
> Do you believe in a flying spaghetti monster too bubblehead!?
That made me laugh so hard.
Thu 01/02/07 at 11:21
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
what came first, the chicken or the egg?

screw that, i came first. then i left.
Tue 30/01/07 at 06:40
Regular
"8==="
Do you believe in a flying spaghetti monster too bubblehead!?
Mon 29/01/07 at 21:54
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> Everything came from the ocean. Ocean things tend to lay eggs.

We didnt come from the ocean-you may have?

> Therefore I would say the egg came before the Chicken as the
> sea-based thing the chicken evolved from would have been an
> egg-layer. :)

And I certainly dont lay eggs-you may do?
Sun 28/01/07 at 20:34
Regular
"8==="
Everything came from the ocean. Ocean things tend to lay eggs. Therefore I would say the egg came before the Chicken as the sea-based thing the chicken evolved from would have been an egg-layer. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.