GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST NEW GAME - Please vote!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
This is quite simple, I have decided to post a poll about the Best New Game that today's consoles have to offer. They can be from Dreamcast, PS2, PS1, Gamecube, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy SP, XBOX, N64 or PC.

Just post your five favourite games of today. (In order) e.g.

1. Metroid Prime (Gamecube)
2. Halo (XBOX)
3. GTA: Vice City (PS2)
4. Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)
5. Super Mario Bros. 3 (Game Boy Advance)

The game in Position 1 gets five points, the game in Position 2 gets four points, Position 3 gets three points, Position 4 gets two points and Position 5 gets one point.

I will count up the points in two/three weeks and the one with the most points shall be named 'SR Best New Game'!

So, get going!
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I chose fairly new consoles. A while back I did a poll with every console in it.
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:22
Regular
Wakka, if you wanted Best New Game and Best Brand New Game, why did you mention the PS1, Dreamcast and N64?

As my whole point which you appear to be too slow to pick up has constantly been...
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:29
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
Wakka, i notice your tag states that you are 'searching for a name'. Whats wrong with Wakka, everyone knows you by that name and when you chang it everyone gets confused.Just stick with Wakka, or change it to a 'better' name and leave it, stop changing it.

oooh, i'm a bit flushed now, i think i got a bit over excited
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Great Point.
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:37
Regular
wakka

why did you puy gameboy advance and gameboy advance sp when they play the same games
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:35
Regular
1. crash bandicoot 1 (ps1)

2. crash team racing (ps1)

3. jak and daxter 2 (ps2)

4. lord of the rings: war of the ring (PC)

5. final fantasy 10 (ps2)
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:35
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Wakka didn't write:

> BEST BRAND NEW GAME
Sun 01/08/04 at 19:52
Regular
Oh wait, I forgot the Dreamcast, PS1 and N64 were brand new systems.

My mistake :P
Sun 01/08/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
halo 2
driver 3
cim city 4
Sun 01/08/04 at 17:11
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Wakka wrote:

> BEST NEW GAME

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.