GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best PS2 Games Ever?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/07/04 at 04:54
Regular
"Bicycle"
Think of Desert Island Discs. Consider this desert island to have a nice TV and a PS2. Perhaps a pair of controllers. Maybe even a multitap and some people willing to play. And you're going to be dumped there. But you can take games. One from each category.

But what are the best games?

I don't know. Maybe you do, we all have our opinions. Just 'vote' if you will. But the voting is nominating and vice-versa. Like a notable contest with games rather than people...

Three votes, any games. Doesn't matter if they're all RPG's, or all FPS's... Whatever.

A sort of 'Best of the Best', if you will. Basically just to see what games are really worth buying and playing.

Well, I'll kick it off.

1. Dynasty Warriors 3
2. THUG
3. Disgaea

Gotta love DW3...
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Bicycle"
lalakersrule wrote:
> June when it came out in America

Is your PS2 chipped?
Sat 24/07/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Bicycle"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Dark Chronicle

OMG someone else understands that DC is a great game!!!

Mmmmm... INVENT!
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
June when it came out in America
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well if you thought so, personally i thought it was a blatant cash in, piece of crap that stains the FF name.
Sat 24/07/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
SOCOM 1
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec
and
um...
too many others to mention. The Final Fantasies would be there, as would Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain, Dark Chronicle, EverQuest Online Adventures, Drakan: The Ancients' Gates, Frequency (better music than Amplitude imho), Need for Speed: Underground, as well as some of the older ones like TimeSplitters 2, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and even Wipeout Fusion.
Sat 24/07/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Bicycle"
lalakersrule wrote:
> La Pucelle - As above

When did you get that???

I boycott FFX-2. I will never play a sequal.

It's wrong, very wrong.

However, THUG or THPS 3 are the best.
Sat 24/07/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mucho incorrect. FFX2 was good.
Sat 24/07/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> FFX-2 sucks

Mucho correct
Sat 24/07/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Bo11ocks.
Sat 24/07/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
FFX-2 sucks and the original Tony Hawks is the best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.