GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your all a bunch of biased Sony fans"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 22:59
Regular
Your all the same Sony rule and Nintendo suck, N64's dead and things like that.

Why don't you give Nintendo a chance, etc, etc

Moan, moan, moan yardy yardy yar etc...

Who cares, everyones biased and never completley equal, without competition Sony would monopolise the market and with competition you will have two fan based groups, one side will like sony and the other Nitnendo, (I haven't forgot Sega and Microsoft just didn't want to get complicated)

And we all like the oppositions console but in my case i think my Nintendo is way ahead of Sony and Sony fans think the opposite, It is only when things get abusive when things have gone too far.

GBA Rule§

Dringo
Sun 24/06/01 at 12:07
Regular
Hey we've tried don't like it so we disagree and without arguments what would ahppen tot he forum?
Sun 24/06/01 at 11:55
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
OK, maybe not all but a good proportion of Nintys won't accept that I like the PS2 better and will always try to argue the toss.

I'm just a guy with an opinion that the PS2 is better. That doesn't mean it IS, but just from my point of view as someone who likes racing games. I think that the PS2 will have more and better racers from developers that I like and I do not want to be disuaded from this opinion.

I like the PS2, you like the GameCube/N64, just leave it be. Don't argue with me just because I'm not a fan of your precious GameCube.
Sun 24/06/01 at 11:40
Regular
THATS IT i'm really annoyed with you now Turbonutter, how dare you stereotype us we are the same as playstation fans but with a different preference on what is the greatest Console, All Ninty fans atre like this etc... who are you Hitler?
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:47
"possibly impossible"
Tony, are the swear filters working?

Hey guys, remember that this forum is read by kids, and some people have actually grown up enough to learn not to swear at every opportunity, usually those that don't snigger at stupid innuendos and think it's clever.

Sorry, end of lecture.
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:02
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Well... I'll not say much, but I will say this:

A friend of mine has purchased every major console released since the Saturn, and I've played on the lot, extensively - with one excpetion. The PS2. There haven't been many games he's wanted to buy, (only 4 or 5, compared to about 40+ on the DC so far) and so we got bored with the existing ones quickly. Coincidence? Maybe.

We've used the DVD drive a lot mind, so it's not all bad.

And he sold his N64 a year ago.

Draw your own conslusions.
Sun 24/06/01 at 08:32
You have to be careful about which two companies you're comparing here, because Sony make consoles, but no games, so you can't really judge them compared to Sega, who are apparently a third-party company. I mean any company with Sony's money could make the PS2. Sega don't make consoles anymore (supposedly, although rumours suggest otherwise), so you can't really compare them to Sony, only Nintendo. Likewise, Sony can only be compared to Microsoft and Nintendo 'cause they all make consoles, but Microsoft can be compared to Sega.
Mind you, comparing consoles is silly, because it's not the console that makes you want to buy a certain machine, it's the games that you can play on it.
Oooohh, you know what I mean, don't you?
Sun 24/06/01 at 02:40
gamebot color?? whats a gamebot??
Sun 24/06/01 at 01:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
That's a very touchy subject and I wasn't going to bring it up. I won't comment on Nintendo's trget audience, but I will say I am 15. I do own a GameBot Colour.

£30 from France 2 years ago!
Sun 24/06/01 at 01:55
Regular
how old are you? its just that in general ninty fans are younger than sony fans, and at a younger age people say bias and stupid things. nothing to get annoyed with, just somthin we all go through.
Sun 24/06/01 at 01:51
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
OK, sorry Ortega, I read halfway through (a little further) before I was compelled to reply.

But still, I can see there is more there is more to the GC than I know about, as that's just plain common sense. Why shouldn't there be more good games?

I just don't know why all the othet Nintys around here can't see this. Is it something to do with the mentality of Nintendo fans? I hope not, but once you've ruled out all other possibilities, what's left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.