GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your all a bunch of biased Sony fans"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 22:59
Regular
Your all the same Sony rule and Nintendo suck, N64's dead and things like that.

Why don't you give Nintendo a chance, etc, etc

Moan, moan, moan yardy yardy yar etc...

Who cares, everyones biased and never completley equal, without competition Sony would monopolise the market and with competition you will have two fan based groups, one side will like sony and the other Nitnendo, (I haven't forgot Sega and Microsoft just didn't want to get complicated)

And we all like the oppositions console but in my case i think my Nintendo is way ahead of Sony and Sony fans think the opposite, It is only when things get abusive when things have gone too far.

GBA Rule§

Dringo
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:57
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Sometimes for those reasons but mostly they are crap at it.

:)
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:51
Regular
not becasue they dont like it? not becasue they feel it is over-hyped? not becasue it is just some bloke running about bangin on walls?
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:47
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Im sorry MGS is great. Its got great atmosphere and action and also a plot that is interesting.

Whenever people say a true classic is rubbish they say it because they are crap at it.
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:43
Regular
That's no excuse Ortega. Just because your Nintendo system is better than your Sony one, there's no need to be biased. :-D
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:41
Regular
Ant wrote:

MGS?? CRAP!?!?

I'm afraid
> you're out of your mind, or just too Ninty-based to admit that the
> PSOne had one of the BEST games ever on it.

No i am not out of my mind, just saying what is on my mind. There are only two games i have played that rate good on the psone, ISS pro Evo and Driver2. Thats my opinion, MGS just isnt my style of game. And another thing, how am i too ninty based when i own a sony console?
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:45
Ah...phew, i'm not sad after all...well, maybe a bit. Sonic Team taught me to draw cartoons y'know-i'm a manga cartoonist now! So i'm not gonna give up on Sega for as long as i can. Did that sound heroic?
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've enjoyed playing the Sonic series.
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
MrPirtniw wrote:
guys? guys?
> bummer.

Lol
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
No one said it did.

I like Sonic 2. 3 was best though, but shorter. Bummer.
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:33
Actually (sorry guys) I thought MGS was way too overhyped. I knew something was wrong when i realised Snake had no eye-balls...he was also trying to chat up a chinese bird in the middle of a ventalation shaft...hmmmm..... It was ok, just not the best game ever...i mean how the hell could it beat SOnic 2 on the megadrive?.....guys? guys? bummer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.