GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your all a bunch of biased Sony fans"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 22:59
Regular
Your all the same Sony rule and Nintendo suck, N64's dead and things like that.

Why don't you give Nintendo a chance, etc, etc

Moan, moan, moan yardy yardy yar etc...

Who cares, everyones biased and never completley equal, without competition Sony would monopolise the market and with competition you will have two fan based groups, one side will like sony and the other Nitnendo, (I haven't forgot Sega and Microsoft just didn't want to get complicated)

And we all like the oppositions console but in my case i think my Nintendo is way ahead of Sony and Sony fans think the opposite, It is only when things get abusive when things have gone too far.

GBA Rule§

Dringo
Sat 23/06/01 at 22:59
Regular
Your all the same Sony rule and Nintendo suck, N64's dead and things like that.

Why don't you give Nintendo a chance, etc, etc

Moan, moan, moan yardy yardy yar etc...

Who cares, everyones biased and never completley equal, without competition Sony would monopolise the market and with competition you will have two fan based groups, one side will like sony and the other Nitnendo, (I haven't forgot Sega and Microsoft just didn't want to get complicated)

And we all like the oppositions console but in my case i think my Nintendo is way ahead of Sony and Sony fans think the opposite, It is only when things get abusive when things have gone too far.

GBA Rule§

Dringo
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:01
Regular
Sorry Turbonutter but is this because when an argument breaks out and we don't give in you call us biased? Like the fast racer argument yesterday!
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ahhhhh....what a lovely bunch of topics on FOG Prime.

{:) "ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!" CLASSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:08
Oh great, not another bias topic. The other one has started off a slagging match between Ninty and Sony fans. It better not happen here as well.

Can't we just create topics about the future of these consoles instead of slagging then off every minute. It is what this forum is for.
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:10
Regular
It is about two sides no slagging involved read it!
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:14
I have read, and I still think it will start another slagging match. Or, everyone will just carry on the slagging match on the bias topic and leave this one alone.
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:16
Super Gohan wrote:
> I have read, and I still think it will start another slagging match.
> Or, everyone will just carry on the slagging match on the bias topic
> and leave this one alone.

Sorry, that was meant to be 'other bias topic'. I apologise.
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:16
Regular
Turbonutter has once again called Nitnendo fabs different ot other people ic all it a stereotype so SORRY for getting cross and writing an angry reply!

Dringo
Sun 24/06/01 at 00:03
Being a "moderate" Ninty follower, and because its midnight, I shall reach a compromise with Mr Sony and his small followers. I like the PS2 moderately, and the graphics are also above "moderate". Oh, and maybe should buy a few moderately cheap PS2 mags so I can be fair. Please forgive me, I'm tired. And mad.
Sun 24/06/01 at 00:09
Regular
I consider myself to be a ninty. But am considering gettin a PS2. I've got a psone. anyone know how much you can usually flog one of these for? need the cash like. I've got about 5 crappy games i wanna get rid of too. namely fifa2001,music,FF8,and MGS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.