GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony: You are a two faced hypocrite"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 22:23
Regular
A week ago, you complain the FOGs are getting cluttered. You impose restrictions and etc. I leave for a day, A DAY, to do some revising and I come back, what do I see?

15, yes, 15 new topics THAT DAY and a good majority of them have the word "clock" in them. Now, Grix tells me that you started this, and that people have to include nameless items in their post so they can win a FAD. Note: I will not include these items as that would leave me open to critisism.

Please, you are over 45, I hoped you would have more sense. You're only the owner of the world's largest discount games club, for God's sake.
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:00
Bed is for wussies!
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm not going to bed. My brother is. I saying up and watching the TV. Unfortunatly the computer is keeping my brother awake.
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:02
Regular
or people who are tired
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:03
that might be a factor...
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:05
"I love yo... lamp."
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Mario is so much more fun than Sonic.

You are very wrong! Mario is good but not as good. Do not incur my wrath or you will pay for it when I take over the world. Now whereis my medication?
Biggles
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:05
"I love yo... lamp."
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Mario is so much more fun than Sonic.

You are very wrong! Mario is good but not as good. Do not incur my wrath or you will pay for it when I take over the world. Now where is my medication?
Biggles
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:06
"I love yo... lamp."
I did not mean that I tried to correct a mistake before it was posted but it posted both versions.
Biggles
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:15
Regular
Withour Mario there would be no Sonic...
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:17
"I love yo... lamp."
True but with out Donkey Kong neither would exist. And without Space Invaders he would not exist.
Biggles
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:18
Yes...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.