GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony: You are a two faced hypocrite"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 22:23
Regular
A week ago, you complain the FOGs are getting cluttered. You impose restrictions and etc. I leave for a day, A DAY, to do some revising and I come back, what do I see?

15, yes, 15 new topics THAT DAY and a good majority of them have the word "clock" in them. Now, Grix tells me that you started this, and that people have to include nameless items in their post so they can win a FAD. Note: I will not include these items as that would leave me open to critisism.

Please, you are over 45, I hoped you would have more sense. You're only the owner of the world's largest discount games club, for God's sake.
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:20
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> True but with out Donkey Kong neither would exist. And without Space
> Invaders he would not exist.
Biggles

I meant that Mario was in Donkey Kong, DK was the bad guy Mario was the good, so who came first the plumber or the hedgehog, the plumber...
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:21
Regular
My brother wrote a topic in prime!
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes, I know.

In my opinion, and having played both games, I prefer Sonic to Mario as it is faster and more suited to my tastes.

In my opinion.
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:40
Regular
ha, whats wrong with you, Mario World is the greatsest game ever, sure Sonic is good i loved it, but come on what is beter sonic adventures or Mario 64, i think i know the answer!

and anyway turbonetter u don't like nintnedo you have to say that!
Sat 23/06/01 at 00:51
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I have never said I dislike Nintendo. Some of their games are great and I'm getting a GC if it has any decent racers.

I like Sonic better as it is faster and relies more on skill.
Sat 23/06/01 at 09:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oh dear Tony....

Anyway, I kind of agree. I think a new forum could've been created, or perhaps making it ONE topic to every ONE person.

The other problem is good posts are being knocked to the bottom, whicb include quite a few good stories, a topic about gaming being like a rollercoaster and....some more stories.

{:)
Sat 23/06/01 at 09:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Crash Bandicoot rules!!!

{:)
Sat 23/06/01 at 09:49
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Sonic Adventure 2 is without a doubt the best 3D platformer ever released on any format and it is also probably the best looking game ever too.
Sat 23/06/01 at 10:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Not the best looking. You have obviously not seen Metal Gear Solid 2. I've played the demo and the screenshots don't even begin to do it justice.
Sat 23/06/01 at 10:20
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
OK then, the best-looking game yet that has been released!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.