GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony: You are a two faced hypocrite"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 22:23
Regular
A week ago, you complain the FOGs are getting cluttered. You impose restrictions and etc. I leave for a day, A DAY, to do some revising and I come back, what do I see?

15, yes, 15 new topics THAT DAY and a good majority of them have the word "clock" in them. Now, Grix tells me that you started this, and that people have to include nameless items in their post so they can win a FAD. Note: I will not include these items as that would leave me open to critisism.

Please, you are over 45, I hoped you would have more sense. You're only the owner of the world's largest discount games club, for God's sake.
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:40
"I love yo... lamp."
No one has exolained the CLOCK phenomenom. I did not log on for around 12 hours and when I did there was hundreds of topics with CLOCK in the title.
Biggles
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:41
Regular
I didn't nick your idea. I didn't even read it.

I suppose all great minds think alike :-D

It WOULD be a good idea though. Infact you could lay it out differently to normal forums.

At the top there would be a message giving the briefing for the filmaday task and another below it giving the briefing for the Gameaday task.
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:46
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> No one has exolained the CLOCK phenomenom. I did not log on for
> around 12 hours and when I did there was hundreds of topics with
> CLOCK in the title.
Biggles

I shall interupt my DVD watching for you.

I have no idea why, but perhaps it was an attempt to inject some life into the chat forum - I was discussing something the other night about Game related branded pencil cases - and how they would be successful, and they will be. I also mentioned that Special Reserve should sell lavalamps - maybe including a Lavalampaweek.co.uk competition, or maybe gadgetaweek.co.uk and then also said Special reserve should sell clocks. Game related clocks probably.

Either way,

Tony proposed a challenge, no new entries can be submitted for, for the topic which houses CLOCK in the title, with the four words in the opening message:

pencil case
clock
lava lamp
gadget

And so everyone went mad - the highest reply count (from users other than yourself) would win a prize.

Yes mad, but it's called risk taking and entrepreneurship. (spelled right of course).

Dan
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:26
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Oh dear...

Things have gone a bit pear-shaped, haven't they!

Oh well... at least they're all in chat... and the topics aren't all the same...

It's all in fun...

Game: 1hr 34 mins to go!
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:35
Regular
This is great!
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:40
Sure is! Keep the insults flying TBN!
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:42
SUPER MARIO!
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:43
The atmosphere Rules! SUPER MARIO!
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:44
Regular
OMFG i've just relised i've 26 reviews :)
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:46
you go snipe!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.