GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony: You are a two faced hypocrite"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 22:23
Regular
A week ago, you complain the FOGs are getting cluttered. You impose restrictions and etc. I leave for a day, A DAY, to do some revising and I come back, what do I see?

15, yes, 15 new topics THAT DAY and a good majority of them have the word "clock" in them. Now, Grix tells me that you started this, and that people have to include nameless items in their post so they can win a FAD. Note: I will not include these items as that would leave me open to critisism.

Please, you are over 45, I hoped you would have more sense. You're only the owner of the world's largest discount games club, for God's sake.
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:23
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
A week ago, you complain the FOGs are getting cluttered. You impose restrictions and etc. I leave for a day, A DAY, to do some revising and I come back, what do I see?

15, yes, 15 new topics THAT DAY and a good majority of them have the word "clock" in them. Now, Grix tells me that you started this, and that people have to include nameless items in their post so they can win a FAD. Note: I will not include these items as that would leave me open to critisism.

Please, you are over 45, I hoped you would have more sense. You're only the owner of the world's largest discount games club, for God's sake.
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:25
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Telling the boss off... thats the way to get a job at SR man! ... :)
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:29
"I love yo... lamp."
Firstly I would like to know what the thing about Clocks was. Secondly is Tony anything to do with Special Reserve? You said something about him being the owner of the worlds biggest discount games club.
Biggles
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:31
Regular
What Tony SHOULD do is make a forum for bonus gameadays and filmadays.

That way he wouldn't have to post the challenge in every forum. There'd just be one forum for the challenge which is cleared every months when a new one is set.

Problem solved. :-)
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:32
"I love yo... lamp."
Who is Tony?
Biggles
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:33
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well, if he is the owner of the world's biggest discount games club, and if SR is the world's biggest discount games club, he owns SR.

Yes, he owns SR
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:34
Regular
Uncalled for. It's only a bit of fun. Leave it be.
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:35
I disagree, Dan, but maybe a listing of the current extra gads n fads would help.
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:36
Regular
It would be a good idea.

Instead of having to search the forums for the latest task, just pop into the designated forum and get to work.

It would also mean that the whole lot doesn't have to be crammed into one topic.
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:36
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Dan uk wrote:
> What Tony SHOULD do is make a forum for bonus gameadays and
> filmadays.

That way he wouldn't have to post the challenge in
> every forum. There'd just be one forum for the challenge which is
> cleared every months when a new one is set.

Problem solved. :-)

I addressed this in the topic "A suggestion to Tony about CLOCKS Plz read" don't nick my idea :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.