GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony: You are a two faced hypocrite"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 22:23
Regular
A week ago, you complain the FOGs are getting cluttered. You impose restrictions and etc. I leave for a day, A DAY, to do some revising and I come back, what do I see?

15, yes, 15 new topics THAT DAY and a good majority of them have the word "clock" in them. Now, Grix tells me that you started this, and that people have to include nameless items in their post so they can win a FAD. Note: I will not include these items as that would leave me open to critisism.

Please, you are over 45, I hoped you would have more sense. You're only the owner of the world's largest discount games club, for God's sake.
Sun 24/06/01 at 21:47
I actually think it was a great idea - JD99's post about clock boy evolved into an incredibly mind boggling story in which I participated in highly. Very entertaining!
Sun 24/06/01 at 21:45
Can't stop, must
> go, I'm trying to slow down time.

Introduce some Lavalampclockaweek.co.uk comps!!

Best idea to help the site wins!
Sun 24/06/01 at 21:44
It's called Entrepreneurship Tony - you have it.

I haven't won yet ;)

The cleverest ones here are those who have been in touch with helix, Nintendo, Sony and Sega and organised the Pencil Case deal.

Tony is not a two faced hypocryt.
Sun 24/06/01 at 21:43
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I must admit, when I saw thirty six CLOCK topics the following morning, it did make me laugh out loud.

Can't imagine what anybody new to the forums would think of it!!

Can't stop, must go, I'm trying to slow down time.
Sun 24/06/01 at 21:38
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I'm not a two-faced hypocrite.

This is the chat forum and anything much goes. Prime Topics is for "more intelligent" discussion. Mind you, one CLOCK topic did make it across the bridge.

The Clock competition was based on some of Dan2K1's original comments so it is fitting that he won the FD prize for it.

In fact I started the competition as a blatent Filmaday attempt. You see I've never won before (not that I complain) and I figured the opening topic (mine) would get the most replies.

But Dan was cleverer than me.

Oh by the way, sometime you do have to be a little mad to do this job.
Sun 24/06/01 at 21:32
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
No. I have a right to be angry about this. Look what he did!
Sun 24/06/01 at 21:28
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I think the clocks thing was only a bit of fun, calm down mate.
Sun 24/06/01 at 21:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Tony, seeing as you're around, I think you should read this.
Sat 23/06/01 at 11:50
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Look, we all know Dan2k1 has won, so let's just give him is bloody FAD and delete all these clock topics.
Sat 23/06/01 at 11:48
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Come on Tony clena your act up. These clocks are doing my head in. Although I am glad to see that not many new clock posts are here today.

(:o|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.