GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Gaming and Stuff"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
At long bloody last, I have Broadband.

So, I was wondering, what games do you lot have? Might as well put my connection to good use, ie kick your asses.

If anyone fancies it, I'll have you a game at something sometime.
Tue 17/08/04 at 01:00
Regular
Download Return to Castle Wolfenstine: Enemy Territory.
Greatness, its free to download and weighs in at 260MB. You need a nice Graphics card to get the most from it, but it is an all out decent game.
Mon 16/08/04 at 22:44
Regular
*COUGH*Xbox Live*COUGH*

:D
Mon 16/08/04 at 22:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
mega-nose wrote:
> its still crap

Yep, and if your a CS newbie like me, not much fun. Had a go agianst Lipe the other week and did terribly, it's game that requires a great deal of skill and patients before it becomes enjoyable.
Mon 16/08/04 at 17:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Clearly, Azul you should be playing Op Flash with me and Nashbrains
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:33
Regular
its still crap
Sun 15/08/04 at 23:28
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Silent-Scope wrote:
> Squall wrote:
> Counter-Strike. The best PC game there is for me, apart from the
> Doom
> series.
>
> I laugh at that.. comment

I laugh at you. They hold competitions for this each year, in America. The winners pick up 200 hundred thousand dollars. It is a well established game and very cheap just now.
Sun 15/08/04 at 18:33
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Outwar!
Sun 15/08/04 at 16:26
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
you can play a game called RuneScape online, free! You don't have to download or install, as it runs of the game. Its totally cool - check it out by going to wwww.runescape.com .

Look out for a guy called Shadow Haze ...lol
Sat 14/08/04 at 19:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I wouldn't get to excited about Battlefront, considering the lacklustre efforts that go into many moderns Star Wars games. Joint ops is another I’d recommend, silly but very fun and with huge 150 player servers.
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:35
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I think city of heros will be a good online game when it is released, as will Star Wars Battlefront.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.