GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube vs. Xbox - We know the score!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 13:02
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yep, lately there have been many arguments over this, and we all know Cube is better than Xbox. If the world had sense there would be no PS2 and XBOX, but there is. So use this thread to destroy the XBOX enemy, and also use it for any Ninty related gossip you have on your chest when the enemy run off. Let World War III begin.

All hail Shvigsy, Ya!!!!
Mon 23/08/04 at 21:31
Regular
My old manager was great to work for, as was the deputy manager (who no longer works there).

Infact all the staff I worked with in the one store were great to work with.

However, in the bigger store I am employed for for 5 more days (though I'll only be working 2) things are a little different. Some of the staff are great, some aren't so great.

It's the regional managers who are the worst though. They treat their staff like crap. Not because they're not doing their jobs properly, but because they can.
Mon 23/08/04 at 15:56
"Was the man of marz"
Tiltawhirl, I will Zip it, and Edgy, your second post explained it “EB stuck to America”, plus I don’t think you have a low IQ if you work in a Game shop, although genially Game staff do seem a bit twatish, not that that’s a reflection of you.
Mon 23/08/04 at 13:32
Regular
heh, I might just do that.
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:03
Regular
Chuck the stake in there with him.
Sun 22/08/04 at 23:35
Regular
Gar-J wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> As for staff in shops, I used to work for Game.
>
> Hahahaha, this explains your IQ perfectly, thanks.

You know my IQ? Wow! I don't recall having an IQ test of any kind within the last decade, so you must be pretty powerful in the psychic arts to know it!

Either that or you've just dug yourself a hole.

For the record, I have also worked for GameStation - the most unproffesional company I've ever worked for.
Sun 22/08/04 at 17:10
Regular
You don't seem to be grasping the concept of NO DISCUSSION NEEDED.
Sun 22/08/04 at 17:02
Regular
"~DPG~"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> N64 was and still is the greatest console.
>
> Anyone who thinks otherwise is so wrong its just not even worth
> discussing.

AND PSone. Must have the PSone for Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9.
Sun 22/08/04 at 16:35
Regular
Gar-J wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> As for staff in shops, I used to work for Game.
>
> Hahahaha, this explains your IQ perfectly, thanks.

I'd like to work at GAME during my studies to be honest. Or even better, SR (hint).

Tell me what is his IQ?
Sun 22/08/04 at 12:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Agreed.
Sun 22/08/04 at 12:44
Regular
Haha, what a moron.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.