GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Think You Know Games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/08/04 at 18:48
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Welcome to the ultimate knowledge quiz on games. The rules are simple. I'll start off by asking a question about an Xbox game (Xbox games only), first person to answer correctly sets the next question. Simple. I'll update people's scores every 2 days, if this works out. Next question can only be set after the correct answer has been confirmed by the person who set it. If they do not reply then I will choose who gets the next question

Possible Game Genious's

1.Anonymous- 1 Point
2.Auf Deutsch- 1 Point
3.Dakarus Joe- 1 Point
4.Mav- 1 Point
5.mikelar- 1 Point
6.Whitestripes DX- 1 Point
7.gr13ve- 1 Point

The first question was...

What are the 3 cities in Driv3r (Driver 3)?
Sat 14/08/04 at 22:22
Regular
"hulagadoo"
gamesfreak wrote:
> WS.
>
> Ask you're question!

As WS is not around right now, the question is
In which Xbox title can a the prototype Xbox console in the shape of an 'X' be seen on one level?- Set by Belldandy. The game will continue from this question if WS does not post his question by tomorrow at 1.00pm.
Sat 14/08/04 at 22:11
Regular
WS.

Ask you're question!
Sat 14/08/04 at 21:50
Regular
"\\"
Rickoss wrote:
> This thread is genious!

I was waiting for someone to say that.

*chuckles*
Sat 14/08/04 at 21:47
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Whoah calm down...
>
> Anyway, Edgy probably means like which artists tracks are on games
> etc, which can be done, kind of.

No, I mean link to a midi or MP3 of music from a gmae and guess what game it's from.

It proved quite popular in the nintendo forum and no one guessed any of mine (without a huge hint)
Sat 14/08/04 at 21:47
Regular
This thread is genious!
Sat 14/08/04 at 21:38
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Belldandy wrote:
> Whoah calm down...
>
> Anyway, Edgy probably means like which artists tracks are on games
> etc, which can be done, kind of.

I am calm. Let's forget that now and carry on with the question set by you.
Sat 14/08/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Whoah calm down...

Anyway, Edgy probably means like which artists tracks are on games etc, which can be done, kind of.
Sat 14/08/04 at 21:32
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Edgy wrote:
> Something I could easily look up on various websites doesn't make
> someone a 'games genious'.
>
> Especially over a big selling game.
>
> It would be more interesting if people could recognise sound effects
> or music from games, or something like that.

Happy now? They are no longer Game Genious's but Possible Game Genious's. And as for the music thing, that would be too hard for people to guess, what would you have them do? many songs are in diferent games.
Sat 14/08/04 at 21:23
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Ok number...
1. Ok so they may not be genious's but who cares. This is just for a bit of fun.
2. BD its not your question but until Whitestripes sets the new one, your one will stand.
3. If you don't like it then don't play. Fairly simple.
4. Seeing as I placed this in the Xbox forum, it wouldnt exactly be fair to play it on older games consoles would it.
5. The first few questions were meant to be quite easy to get people into it, hopefully the further it goes the harder the questions will become.
Sat 14/08/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
So it's a "think you know games" quiz about a console a couple of years old? Ooookay this is going to be hard.

Hmmm...seeing as there is no question set try this;

In which Xbox title can a the prototype Xbox console in the shape of an 'X' be seen on one level?

If no one gets it by tomorrow night I'll post the answer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.