GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Think You Know Games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/08/04 at 18:48
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Welcome to the ultimate knowledge quiz on games. The rules are simple. I'll start off by asking a question about an Xbox game (Xbox games only), first person to answer correctly sets the next question. Simple. I'll update people's scores every 2 days, if this works out. Next question can only be set after the correct answer has been confirmed by the person who set it. If they do not reply then I will choose who gets the next question

Possible Game Genious's

1.Anonymous- 1 Point
2.Auf Deutsch- 1 Point
3.Dakarus Joe- 1 Point
4.Mav- 1 Point
5.mikelar- 1 Point
6.Whitestripes DX- 1 Point
7.gr13ve- 1 Point

The first question was...

What are the 3 cities in Driv3r (Driver 3)?
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I have revived this topic which I forgot about. I awarded Dakarus Joe his long awaited "mighty" point and since it has been so long I will make the next question.

To kick things off again heres an easy one.

In Dead to Rights what is the name of Jack Slates dog?
Sat 21/08/04 at 19:21
"Was the man of marz"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Cortana is not from the Piller Of Autumn and she is not an AI she is
> actually a series of brain wave patterns taken from Dr. Halsey.
>
Firstly- what? And secondly, where did you find that out, if not from the alternative ending from halo then dude you know too much, and your answer, I thought it included something else but I'll give it to you.
Fri 20/08/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Marzman wrote:
> so the question should have been more like what is the name of the Ai
> in or from the pillar of autumn

Cortana is not from the Piller Of Autumn and she is not an AI she is actually a series of brain wave patterns taken from Dr. Halsey.

*Glares*
Fri 20/08/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Bones
Fri 20/08/04 at 16:29
"Was the man of marz"
Name the items you can collect that are the True crime equivalent to the hidden packages from GTA3?
Thu 19/08/04 at 19:29
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Ok since there is no sign of mikelar, next person here can postr the question.
Wed 18/08/04 at 23:00
Regular
mikelar
Mon 16/08/04 at 17:24
"Was the man of marz"
To speed things up, why not every answer be submitted with a question, so then if their right, the green light is given on that question- just an idea?
Mon 16/08/04 at 17:04
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Your go mikelar.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
mikelar wrote:
> Ninja Gaiden

Correct, would have posted earlier but this is the first time I've been able to get into this forum since at least a day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.