GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Think You Know Games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/08/04 at 18:48
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Welcome to the ultimate knowledge quiz on games. The rules are simple. I'll start off by asking a question about an Xbox game (Xbox games only), first person to answer correctly sets the next question. Simple. I'll update people's scores every 2 days, if this works out. Next question can only be set after the correct answer has been confirmed by the person who set it. If they do not reply then I will choose who gets the next question

Possible Game Genious's

1.Anonymous- 1 Point
2.Auf Deutsch- 1 Point
3.Dakarus Joe- 1 Point
4.Mav- 1 Point
5.mikelar- 1 Point
6.Whitestripes DX- 1 Point
7.gr13ve- 1 Point

The first question was...

What are the 3 cities in Driv3r (Driver 3)?
Mon 16/08/04 at 12:46
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Since there is no sign of WS or Belldandy, next person here can ask the question.
Sun 15/08/04 at 17:07
Regular
Ninja Gaiden
Sun 15/08/04 at 17:03
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Marzman wrote:
> Yeah sorry about that, anyone noticed this website acting kinda
> screwy, I click on the forums and it usually says theres a gateway
> error and I just posted the message before this and it said in the
> main forum that I had posted in another thread at 22:13, its 16:04,
> am I going crazy!

Im getting that as well, any time I jump to another forum without going back to the main page I get an error.

Back to the current question - set by belldandy.

In which Xbox title can a the prototype Xbox console in the shape of an 'X' be seen on one level?
Sun 15/08/04 at 16:42
Regular
"\\"
Yeah... :|
Sun 15/08/04 at 16:07
"Was the man of marz"
Yeah sorry about that, anyone noticed this website acting kinda screwy, I click on the forums and it usually says theres a gateway error and I just posted the message before this and it said in the main forum that I had posted in another thread at 22:13, its 16:04, am I going crazy!
Sun 15/08/04 at 15:59
Regular
"\\"
I agree... Only better punctuated.
Sun 15/08/04 at 15:55
"Was the man of marz"
This question was posted:
> What is the name of the human AI in Halo?
If this things gonna work, the questions have to be abit more clear. I had no idea what this was on about until I saw the answer cortana, so the question should have been more like what is the name of the Ai in or from the pillar of autumn, or what is the name of the AI on the side of the humans, not what is the human artificial intelligence, makes no relation (in my mind) to cortana, I thought this was on about how the humans in the game where programmed or something
Sun 15/08/04 at 01:34
Regular
"Selected"
Ninja Gaiden
Sat 14/08/04 at 23:26
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> WS.
>
> Ask you're question!
Sat 14/08/04 at 22:25
Regular
"hulagadoo"
For those of you who prefer older games. I have created another topic by the same name and is located in the "Classic Games" section of these forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.