GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Fable Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Tue 17/08/04 at 16:29
Regular
Not quite sure why mine is more Official than any other, but there you go.

I reall like the look of this game. I really want to like the actual game, but I'm worried.

I really wanted to like Morrowind, but I didn't have 50+ hours to put into it before I could just about manage to kill a rat. Is the same thing likely to happen here?

I'm much more of a "half an hour here and there" type gamer, rather than a "6 hours straight? That's nothing!" type.

Also, talk amongst yourselves about Fable, it's out 2 months before Halo 2 anyway...

EDIT:

As this thread gets longer it'll be more difficult to find the links I've put in, so I'll add them in here too:

[URL]http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=56279[/URL] for the Eurogamer.net preview - slightly more frank and shows some of the games possible faults...

[URL]http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox/852/Fable/p1[/URL] for the Team Xbox one.

[URL]http://xbox.ign.com/articles/539/539090p1.html[/URL] for the IGN one.

TeamXbox and Xbox IGN are apparently putting the first reviews up at 10am PST today (Friday 27th), which seems to be 6pm UK time.
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:37
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
my bloke went nuts in all the viallges that let you have wepons, hes now a badasss again! started a new game aswerll today this time gonna play a good guy and im mostly using magic seeing as you can kill the end boss in under 8 seconeds!Now that ive got to see.
Fri 15/10/04 at 15:59
Regular
"8==="
4 you say? Cool, thought it was limited to two.

I think my good mage's going to get some help. :)
Fri 15/10/04 at 15:10
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
Take the mercenaries from Oakvale, Bowerstone South, the Bandit Camp and Temple of Avo. They will always follow u, as will any other bandits from the bandit camp, if u are evil. unfortunately its a max of 4 people at a time that can follow u...
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:02
Regular
Well my blokes gone from the most evil man in the world to nearly getting his halo..see hes getting on abit now and wants to redem him self before he dies....or until i give him a few beers and he guys nuts again!!!
But im trying to get people to follow me to the temple so they can be a human sacrifice
Fri 15/10/04 at 13:58
Regular
I wandered into a school and decided to beat some children for a laugh.
Fri 15/10/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cheers, didn't want spoilers (so thanks), just wasn't sure if I was doing something/not doing something.

I'm off to punch my wife in the face and flip-off some kids.
Fri 15/10/04 at 01:00
Regular
"8==="
Alignment seems tied into clothing quite a bit, at least at the start.

You get into North Quarter a while later, you need to get better known and...

I hate giving things away so you'll just have to get there, the game'll make it obvious when you can get into North quarter.
Fri 15/10/04 at 00:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm trying to turn evil but it just stays at neutral. Gah.

And how the hell do you get to see Lady Grey? I can't get past the guard into her section of town.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Played it for around 9 hours but I've just been messing around really, I haven't done too many quests yet. I started off being a good guy, bought a house, got married, but then I was getting bored. So I decided to turn evil and it's much more fun.

I beat up the wife so she divorced me, then I chucked her out the house and sold it, I've killed a lot of people in Oakvale, basically everyone is scared of me now. I've even grown horns and my eyes are turning red.
Thu 14/10/04 at 11:35
Regular
did you know theres a way to kill the end boss in 8 seconeds!I took the bad route on my first go some im going to do it good next time. 1 ending down, 3 to go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.