GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why dreamcast is not very good"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
I think that Dreamcast is not very good at all for an 128 bit console. Sega stopped making any more consoles and have just enough to develop some more games.
The games on the dreamcast at the moment are appalling apart from maybe Shenmue. They lack playability and dont last very long. The graphics arent that good and there isnt much variety of games.
I cant wait until the gamecube comes out. I think that it will be better than all the other 128bit consoles coming out, especially with games coming out like Luigis mansion and the second waverace game. The x-box is bascially a pc or it will turn into one as they are bringing out microsoft word and excel on it.
The gamecube has many brilliant release titles and i cant wait for its release.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:37
I think that Dreamcast is not very good at all for an 128 bit console. Sega stopped making any more consoles and have just enough to develop some more games.
The games on the dreamcast at the moment are appalling apart from maybe Shenmue. They lack playability and dont last very long. The graphics arent that good and there isnt much variety of games.
I cant wait until the gamecube comes out. I think that it will be better than all the other 128bit consoles coming out, especially with games coming out like Luigis mansion and the second waverace game. The x-box is bascially a pc or it will turn into one as they are bringing out microsoft word and excel on it.
The gamecube has many brilliant release titles and i cant wait for its release.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
OK, so the DC isn't that great. But how would you know. You've only really ever played on mine. PSO, Virtua Tennis, Soul Calibur, MSR, F355......the list goes on (well, in fact it doesn't). These are all great games. It's not just Shenmue.

I do agree with your Gamecube comment though.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:48
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Oh so you do know the JAT then Vottanator. I will leave him alone then. Big up the ? hang on a sec whats his name again. Oh yeah I know i will call him SR. Actually that could get confusing.

By the way Vottanator what is you A/S/L

(;o|
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
15/male (well, JESUS really)/kent
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:09
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
your A/S/L???
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:23
You don't know very much do you little Jat. the dreamcast is good. Have you played one?
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:27
My only reason for liking the DC is for playing Soul Calibur on. Once that gets converted to the gamecube,i can safely say that it was NEVER GOING TO BE A SUCCESS. Take that, you Sega zealots.
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:32
Let's hope Dan2k1 doesn't see this topic! :O
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:40
Just arrived and not very smart when it comes to games,considering it STILL has the best games ever
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:41
Base wrote:
> Let's hope Dan2k1 doesn't see this topic! :O

ME and Dan are both strong DC belivers anyone who is not will suffer our wrath.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.