GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Plot ideas for new Zelda game + DS Zelda game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/08/04 at 16:09
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
I'd like it to be the idea from NGC about how Hyrule got flooded.
Any more ideas of what it could involve. (characters, bosses, etc)

And ideas/chat about the/a* DS Zelda game and how the console's features could be used.

*The four swords DS game or just an idea you've had.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:56
Regular
the 1st zelda had just the 8 pieces of the triforce to collect, the gameboy 1 had 8 instruments, lttp started the 3 then 8 (or whatever concept), majoras mask was just ****** up (great game tho).
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:53
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Legendary Link wrote:
> how about link gets told a story by some thing or one, he has to go
> collect 3 stone like things, then something happens, then he has to
> collect 8 other things.
>
> Don't be ridiculous.

That sounds to me like an untapped idea.
Nintendo should take Heed of it, they should they should.

Actually, how many Zelda games have consisted of something like that.

WW and OoT did, LttP did also, sort of.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:49
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> how about link gets told a story by some thing or one, he has to go
> collect 3 stone like things, then something happens, then he has to
> collect 8 other things.

Don't be ridiculous.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:48
Regular
how about link gets told a story by some thing or one, he has to go collect 3 stone like things, then something happens, then he has to collect 8 other things.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:47
Regular
I reckon a kid called Link will be running around his village, then something bad will happen and he'll find a sword. Then you'll go on a big journey, with plenty of face stabbing, until you save the land.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:46
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Funky story

If Nintendo was bought out and the buyer wanted to mess their franchises up big time, this story might go through.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:44
Regular
Ah, just come up with a plot similar to those drummed up in Shigeru's head. In the end, Link, a different Link, should save a gorgeous, pretty woman who is a princess, called Zelda. But a different one from past games.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:43
Regular
the bird thing must be to travel across continents over seas and the horse to travel on continents, maybe the playing field will be very big.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:40
Regular
It should start with Link making love to his sister under then stars. Then the scene skips to 20 years in the future, Link's on his deathbead and his sister who's now his wife watches on as he breathes his last breath. The camera slowly pans across the room to a basement door, you can hear heavy breathing, something's behind the door. Suddenly the door breaks down as Link breathes his last breath, Links only son the deformed spawn of an inbred marriage has broken out and is ready for revenge!!!111!!1!

Now it's up to you what you do, you are the deformed soon to become hero of time and the wind...and all the other things that Link's used in the past. Will you kill your mother for locking you in the cupboard all these years and only feeding you the entrails of pigs all your life, or will you save the world from Gannodorf for the umpteenth time yada yada yada.....
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:34
Regular
I am Joe wrote:
> It should start with Link overcoming Ganon in an intense cut scene
> ending with Link driving the Master sword into Ganon's stomach while
> Ganon bombards him with energy balls. They both drop to the floor.
> Finally Navi turns up and tries to revive Link. Failing, Navi goes
> for help. All is quiet. The two bodies lie still. Looking at Link's
> face we see some emotion gather; pain, frustration. The eyes open
> suddenly, and they are clouded in swirling black liquid. They close
> and the screen fades as Navi and Fairy friends come to Link's aid.

I read the rest after that, but the ideas from after that are the sort of things I was thinking of.

It'd be better though, if every so often, you were possessed by Ganons spirit, and he made you look upon civilians as enemies, whom, as you kill, their true form appears, and you realise, you've killed random regular people, then, as normal linkm, people attack you (for killing their best mates), but you are unable to attack them back due to being nice, and you go through the difficult quests of running away. On horses.

And sometimes, you play as Link in Ganons body, so, in the final battle (which you THINK, is the final battle, but is not really), you fight as Ganon against Link, who uses all sorts of weapons agaisnt you (including Light arrows, as there is still shadow within you), and then, at the end, you are stabbed by the Master sword, and Link/Ganon is hit by an energy ball, and you are transferred back to your own body, with no skills or anything, and Ganon is ultra powerful with his old skills, plus the ones he learned in Links body, and he has now created superweapons.

This causes him to take over Hyrule, and use magic powers to make the land attack you and stuff, adding a whole new difficulty to the game, so, as Link (without craziness and stuff) you go around meeting fairies and learning new magic powers to use against the all powerful Ganon, and there are thousands of spells to learn, but they are made up of different combinations of skills and magics learnt, so very few people play the same game, and at the end, when you've maxxed teh number of spells you've learnt, you can combine them to make an ultra powerful spell, which you can hurt Ganon with, but each ultra powerful spell has a different effect on Ganon, some may make him even more powerful, but with less health.

And, teh Master Sword actually hurts Lightrather than Shadow, so, at the end, Ganon steals it from you, and attacks you with it, but then stuff hapens.

That would rock, despite thje fact it's take Ninty 40 years to make a game so huge and diverse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.