GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final fantasy timeline?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/08/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I was recently looking for an RPG for my PC and decided to buy the ancient but amazing FInal Fantasy 7 from ebay. I loved it and got incredibly hooked on the story line, however I have now reached the Chocobo race and my computer freezes and the screen goes black. There is no possible way to solve the problem as the final fantasy 7 helpline has now closed down. I therefore decided that the only way to complete the game is to buy a PS2 and do it that way. so i have now got myself a PS2 solely for playing final fantasy!

I would really like to know what order the games are supposed to be in as I have almost come to the end of FF7 and am looking to carry on untill i get to the most recent game. Would someone please tell me the order using both numbers and roman numerals to explain. I will appreciate any helpfull posts...
Sun 05/09/04 at 09:26
Regular
"boom boom click"
Ive only played FFX (complete in under 30 hours first time!) and thought it was great!! And am now waiting for XII i will skip XI as it is an MMORPG and i hate them!! X-2 is a load of B*****ks!! I am now going to buy VII of Ebay as so many people rate it highly and as im new to FF i will see what the fuss is about.
Sat 04/09/04 at 17:24
Regular
"screw this"
Pringle28 wrote:
> I was recently looking for an RPG for my PC and decided to buy the
> ancient but amazing FInal Fantasy 7 from ebay. I loved it and got
> incredibly hooked on the story line, however I have now reached the
> Chocobo race and my computer freezes and the screen goes black. There
> is no possible way to solve the problem as the final fantasy 7
> helpline has now closed down. I therefore decided that the only way
> to complete the game is to buy a PS2 and do it that way. so i have
> now got myself a PS2 solely for playing final fantasy!
>
> I would really like to know what order the games are supposed to be
> in as I have almost come to the end of FF7 and am looking to carry on
> untill i get to the most recent game. Would someone please tell me
> the order using both numbers and roman numerals to explain. I will
> appreciate any helpfull posts...

well i say forget 1-6 skip 8 and go from there
Wed 01/09/04 at 22:00
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Pringle28 wrote:
the kupos

They're MOOGLES! MOOOOGGGGLLLLLEEESS!

*mutters darkly*
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
fragout123 wrote:
> May look babyish, but is a great game, especially multiplayer!

Mulitplayer is the only good thing about the game! single player is utter tosh and the mini games from the kupos are just poor.But the GBA link up was such a great concept that should be exploited to its true potential by other developers.
Wed 01/09/04 at 10:30
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
May look babyish, but is a great game, especially multiplayer!
Mon 30/08/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Jackpot!"
It looks kind of baby-ish.
But then it is on gamecube. There are also alot of good adult games on the cube, like the new resident evils.
Mon 30/08/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
oh yeh, forgot about that, I only saw chronicles. And technically tat's not a true FF game.
Mon 30/08/04 at 19:42
Regular
Crystal Chronicles isn't a 'pack'...
Mon 30/08/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Got ya witch-king.
Oh I think I read some where that your reviews are good, so what do you think of my ones in my profile when you click on my name.

They are the sonic advance 3 and resident evil 3 ones.
Mon 30/08/04 at 18:45
Regular
"Guess who..."
Cheers dude. Much appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.