GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CONFLICT: VIETNAM!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Vietnam'.
Thu 26/08/04 at 23:54
Regular
Searching around Play.com the other day and its said Conflict Vietnam is to be released a week today!!!.

I remember hyping up Conflict Desert Storm II for months and months before it came out but I am definetly getting this next week (and this will be the first game I have bought since Pro Evo 3).

This game is gonna be good.
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:43
Regular
Conflict Vietnam is a great game but it just doesn't feel right. I'd rather they'd release a Conflict Desert Storm III instead.
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:40
Regular
cant really compare them because one is a FPS and the other conflict is 3rd person. i prefer the conflict games
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:37
Regular
"Jackpot!"
What KR is conflict vietnam better than the medal of honour series?
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:27
Regular
This game is getting harder and harder, haven't played on it much though - more realistic this time.
Fri 10/09/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh okay, I just think that it's stupid that you can't jump but anyway I am getting psi ops and my friend is probably getting second sight so I could probably compare them.
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:58
Regular
dante son of sparda wrote:
> haha, conflict vietnam does look good though, but with second sight,
> you can't jump so I am getting psi ops because it is better and you
> can overtake people and make them jump off of buildings haha.

OH NO YOU CAN't JUMP!! Seriously your missing out on a good game could be better but it's worth playing at least once.
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:39
Regular
munn wrote:
> He's called Cherry because it has something to do with where he's
> from. In the opening video there's a line that goes along the sorts
> of "I ain't fighting with a Cherry in my squad.

It's because its his first combat situation hence why someone wouldn't want him fighting with them because he is inexperienced.
Thu 09/09/04 at 02:08
Regular
"Jackpot!"
haha, conflict vietnam does look good though, but with second sight, you can't jump so I am getting psi ops because it is better and you can overtake people and make them jump off of buildings haha.
Thu 09/09/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
witch-king wrote:
> Ugh. Why did you not wait for Dynasty Warriors 4:Empires?

Can you shoot gooks in it?

Second Sight is excellent btw. Cross between Timesplitters 2, MGS, Head Hunter and... erm.. strangely enough, Tomb Raider. (One of the characters looks and sounds a little like Lara Croft).
Wed 08/09/04 at 17:25
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ugh. Why did you not wait for Dynasty Warriors 4:Empires?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.