GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Short Story Comp 6"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/12/06 at 20:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Wow^^ Started typing out the title and I had Short Story Comp 36 cached still. Must clear out my cache :D

'Tis the season and all that so the topic is

Bauble*

No word limits, no rules, just give me something good to read.

Closing date: 05.01.07

* I had to 'dictionary.com' that word because it just didn't look right!
Thu 04/01/07 at 20:49
Regular
"I may return"
Juding tomo', right?
Wed 03/01/07 at 09:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Well up to SSC 40 I had 3 other stories listed under Snake11 (didn't realise you were the same person - it gets confusing when people change their name on me :))

Pain
My Last Gift
Deja Vu

As they are no longer in the list it means they were lost when the forum plug got plugged the second time around though.
Tue 02/01/07 at 12:12
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'll read the stories. But not yet. Am feeling a bit sleepy.
Mon 01/01/07 at 10:15
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Sleepy, I was looking in the forums and I can't understand where all my stories in yourr archive are gone. I remember I was here before solidxsnake, and one of his stories is there, so i was just wondering if you knew where mine were?
Sun 31/12/06 at 17:20
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Ah, that story was a pleasure to write. The dialogue was a bit awkward, for a number of reasons (emotional content, language, etc), but I'm glad of the practice.

Also glad to be able to work around the subject =Þ
Thu 28/12/06 at 22:21
Regular
Ahh... the old short story competition.

I'm on my holidays at the moment so if I don't get off my a**e and enter this one I deserve a punch in the face.
Wed 27/12/06 at 22:34
Regular
"I may return"
Started mine! Kinda cheated but... There isn't any rules, so it doesn't matter :P
Sun 24/12/06 at 17:53
Regular
Unfortunately I'm gonna have to sit this one out - due to my great ISP closing my account without notice and refusing me a MAC I am without broadband, which means work is taking way longer. So, no time :/
Sat 23/12/06 at 11:27
Regular
"Author of Pain"
On the face of it, a slightly limiting theme. I think I can work around it though.
Fri 22/12/06 at 23:07
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Bauble. Bauble. Of all the.....
Why didn't you pick tree? Or Santa, for the Lord's sake?
Bauble.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.