GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Short Story Comp 6"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/12/06 at 20:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Wow^^ Started typing out the title and I had Short Story Comp 36 cached still. Must clear out my cache :D

'Tis the season and all that so the topic is

Bauble*

No word limits, no rules, just give me something good to read.

Closing date: 05.01.07

* I had to 'dictionary.com' that word because it just didn't look right!
Sat 06/01/07 at 00:07
"possibly impossible"
Yey! Well done Sibs. My bets were on that to win!
Fri 05/01/07 at 22:13
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Thankyouthankyou. I'll post a new one over the weekend.
Fri 05/01/07 at 20:10
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Congrats Sib!

As for the rest of my story, it'll dwell in the recesses of my mind. It is too dangerous to commit to writing anything deeper than a short given that I already have one longer piece on the go (for which the latest installment will be posted this weekend).
Fri 05/01/07 at 19:45
Regular
"I may return"
Congrats Sib :)
Fri 05/01/07 at 19:39
Regular
Congratulations Sibileus ^^ and well done to everyone who took part.

And a big thank you for Sleepy for doing this. Oh and I'm also disappointed there isnt any busty-ness =(
Fri 05/01/07 at 19:36
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'm so very sorry for the late result. I got tied up doing a blog rant and forgot the time.

I looked and looked Machie but I didn't see a story from you, I must be more tired than I thought and my eyes are playing tricks on me.

No jester stories (for which I'm grateful) but no stories of heaving busoms and pleasures exchanged for a simple bauble (for which I'm disappointed) :D

Anyone seen mimodrama post recently? I liked both the stories. Well written with good grammar and spelling skills - always a pleasure to read - but haven't seen any comments anywhere else from them.

I hate judging, I really, really hate judging :(

I'm going with Sibileus. The narrator who watches but is never heard appealed to me.

Everpain? Where is the rest of the story - is it written yet or only in your head?
Fri 05/01/07 at 19:06
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Not that you're hinting or anything....
Fri 05/01/07 at 18:57
Regular
I hope I win ^^ I havent won a SSC before.
Fri 05/01/07 at 08:26
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
lol and thanks for popping them all to the top for me :D

I'll try to post the winner before 5.00 pm
Thu 04/01/07 at 23:13
"possibly impossible"
Ah, just got mine in in time. I've had the idea floating around in my head for a week now, but haven't had the time to write it.

Shame I couldn't make it longer, but it seemed to suit a shorter story...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.