GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 19:04
Regular
This forum is set up so people can talk about N64/Gamecube games that involve WWF. This is my kind of topic!
Sun 15/07/01 at 19:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Has anyone now got any info on a GC WWF game?
The title?
When it's coming out?
Pics?
Match modes?
Is there a HIAC or TLC?
Whose in it?
Anything really, thanks!
Thu 12/07/01 at 11:05
Regular
"One More Chance"
I hope SR sort it out soon.
Wed 11/07/01 at 23:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Iv'e had that happen to me when posting Smackdown results and after checking through loads of times it still wouldn't let me post!
What a waste of time that was!
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:50
Regular
"One More Chance"
Thats what happened to me and i did every thing that it told me to correct.
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:47
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You appear to have made an error filling out the form used to post a message.

Foul, rude or abusive language will not be permitted in any discussion forum messages. Please remove this language from your message.

Also, please make sure that you have not typed your message mostly in CAPITAL letters. Some people find this discourteous, as it gives the impression you are shouting.

If neither of these apply, have you forgotten to add spaces between words? Words that are longer than 70 letters are not allowed.

The system will not allow the same message to be posted TWICE within the same thread.

Please make sure that you have not tampered with the URL as this can affect the discussion board. Please go back to UKchatforums.com and start again.

Please go back and correct the words.

Is what happened.
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
I suffered the same fate Mouldy when i tried to post an interview.
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Back in black"
Did it say error or something?
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:28
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Dammit. I tryed to post the Fat Man, but the forum wont let me for some reason.
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:37
Regular
"Back in black"
Throwing people out surely is acceptable when its a two on one. You need a chance.

Is the fat man good?

I have a CAW for loadsa people- most current WWF supertars, some WCW and some for fun; Bond, sagat and duke Nukeuem etc
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:34
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Taunting is acceptable, but only at certain times. Like, if you just throw your oppenant out using C Up, and then taunt, thats bad.

But if he's down, then you are allowed to taunt.

The fat bloke will be here tommorow - I cant get on the TV right now coz my brothers watching Thunderball.

He wears a thong and a bra.

No, the fat bloke, not my brother.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.