GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 19:04
Regular
This forum is set up so people can talk about N64/Gamecube games that involve WWF. This is my kind of topic!
Sat 21/07/01 at 18:53
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Walls Of Jericho - As Jericho, or any other character that has this move, press A next to your opponents feet when he is lying on his back. This must be done whilst you are on special.

Crippler Crossface - Get your opponant lying on his belly. Get onto special. Move next to his head, and press A.

Simple really.
Sat 21/07/01 at 15:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
I have Cactus Jack top and some kinda gote and some kinda trousers and these wicked bought boots.
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:37
Regular
"WWJD"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Yo want to know how to do the walls of jericho and corss face on
> NM???

Does everyone know how do it the rikishi drop from the
> top rope, took me ages to figure it out. Bonzi ddrop thats the one.
on what game?
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:46
What clothes do you have
I have the D-X top with flame pants
and a bandana and a gotee
Fri 20/07/01 at 18:13
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yes i do.
Fri 20/07/01 at 00:03
Regular
"Back in black"
Yo want to know how to do the walls of jericho and corss face on NM???

Does everyone know how do it the rikishi drop from the top rope, took me ages to figure it out. Bonzi ddrop thats the one.
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:36
Regular
"One More Chance"
I like that powerbomb DVD thing.
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
It does dude if done it already with the suplexs, there is no powerbomb where you can do that unless of course your'e on about that powrbomb into DVD combo thing.
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:08
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I doubt it works for the Powerbombs + Multiple Germans.
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:04
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey wanna know how to do the ultimate Bronco Buster/Multiple german suplec's (benoit's move)/walls of Jericho or any other move like that!
It also gives you a guarnateed tapout every time!

Ok it needs to be in two player so when you do your submission, Bronco Buster, whatever on the opponents pad hold te analogue stick and as long as that is held down/up or whatever the move will never end!
Until they tapout that is!

Good eh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.