GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 19:04
Regular
This forum is set up so people can talk about N64/Gamecube games that involve WWF. This is my kind of topic!
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:24
Regular
"Back in black"
Mouldy- depending on what setting, say easy, you can get some heavy hitting moves, some taunting- and three Rock bottoms, ok Taunting maybe cheap, but hey- I gotta win!!

Go for it Mouldy, give us your fat bloke.
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:14
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Yup.

I hate cheap tactics on No Mercy. They really annoy me.

These include
- throwing people out the ring using top C.
- Hammering every button, which mashes up the pads
- Repeatedly using either the Perry Saturn leg Sweep, or Uppercut 4
- Using Sleeper holds.

Oh yeah - anyone want a really cool CAW? Its no-one real - just some fat bloke.
Mon 02/07/01 at 19:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
Like taunting.
Mon 02/07/01 at 19:31
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You couldn't get 3 Rock Bottoms in that early on No Mercy. You'd need to build up a special first, which would involve hurting your opponant, unless you use cheap tactics.
Mon 02/07/01 at 19:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah but the peoples elbow would knock an oppent out on Smackdown!
Sun 01/07/01 at 23:45
Regular
"Back in black"
Three early Rock bottoms on No Mercy would get you a 2 1/2 count!!! Which isn't very realistic either.

The music and titantrons weren't very good because you can't put that kind of deatil on a cartridge, unlike a CD. So for the GC WWF we should expect some great commentary, clear videos and real sounding music.
Sun 01/07/01 at 22:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
yeah i agree N64 wrestling games were better cos the loading time in Smackdown 2 was just stupid although the loading pic of Trish was fine.
Sun 01/07/01 at 19:39
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
in my opinion N64 titles were better because PS games had lots of options but wern't realistic (i.e opponents would get up immediantley after finishers) and they got qite tiresome and boring. and the amount of times the PS loads in Smackdown 2 career was stupid!!!!!!

At least N64 titles had lots of ranges of moves and different variations of the same move (great!)
OK so titatntrons and and music wern't good but the game was much more playable.

thats my opinion anyway!
Sun 01/07/01 at 19:12
Regular
"Back in black"
In my opinion, N64 titles were better.
Sun 01/07/01 at 19:12
Regular
"Back in black"
As a matter of opinion!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.