GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda - What is yor fav Zelda Game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:30
Regular
Zelda ocarina rules but they r all class
Thu 23/09/04 at 15:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Puddleface wrote:
> Yeah I know most Nintendo games have great music, but they limit
> themselves, most of them are too simple. Mario Kart DDs music was
> awful compared to previous versions. Super Mario Sunshine wasnt much
> better either. Also SSBM music wasnt even made by Nintendo, it was
> made by some other company who did it for them or something. The
> music in SSBM should be what music should sound like in a game like
> Mario Kart DD!

I never found anything wrong with Mario Kart's music - it was suitably zany and matched the game style perfectly. Mario Sunshine had some great tunes, the one for the Hub is extremely catchy, I haven't played the game for six months and I can still hum it. I think.

*Hums it*

Yep, I can.

Oh and the SSBM music was made by HAL because (get this) the whole game is made by HAL, a Nintendo 2nd Party developer. Unfortunately your point kinda falls flat as 90% of the music in the game is just music that Nintendo had already used in past games.
Thu 23/09/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
tphi wrote:
> Puddleface wrote:
> Also does anyone else think the game
> soundtracks for nintendo games are crap? They could have made the
> music a bit better, and less amateur. Mario Kart was even worse, I
> think sound has a very big influence on the immersive side to playin
> games.
>
> Nintendo games always have good music..

Yeah I know most Nintendo games have great music, but they limit themselves, most of them are too simple. Mario Kart DDs music was awful compared to previous versions. Super Mario Sunshine wasnt much better either. Also SSBM music wasnt even made by Nintendo, it was made by some other company who did it for them or something. The music in SSBM should be what music should sound like in a game like Mario Kart DD!
Thu 23/09/04 at 09:58
Regular
"0228"
dearest wrote:
Hi to all you gameboy/gamecubers out there.
> Am currently working my way through Zelda - Windwaker. Can anybody
> tell me how to fly- have been on the birdman contest, but ha! ha!
> keep falling in. Would be grateful for any tips please!!!!!

Make sure you've got the double magic meter. I think you have to beat one of the giant squids. Then you change the wind to whatever direction it's meant to be and you use the Deku Leaf. Also, you have to use the twisters, they make you go higher.
Thu 23/09/04 at 05:23
Regular
"123matey"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> The Wind Waker by far has to be the best. or perhaps its cause its the
> only one ive completed - Hi to all you gameboy/gamecubers out there. Am currently working my way through Zelda - Windwaker. Can anybody tell me how to fly- have been on the birdman contest, but ha! ha! keep falling in. Would be grateful for any tips please!!!!!
Fri 03/09/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I am playing Ocarina of Time and, woah! What have I been doing all my life? Why play Crash Bandicoot when you can have a quality, epic game like Oot. It is truly amazing. I just turned an adult. Yay!
Fri 03/09/04 at 11:23
"The Will of D."
Well my first nintendo thing I ever owned was a a Gameboy Pocket that came free with Super Mario Land 1+2, I can know beat Super Mario land 1 within 45 minutes, as it has no save options whatsoever (but the sequel does). or at least I could do it in 45 mins when I was practicing a lot with it, but probably not now.
Fri 03/09/04 at 08:24
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> Well if it's one of the only one you've completed means it's one of
> the easiest.

Well its the only one i have played :|
Thu 02/09/04 at 22:37
Regular
OOT is the better game but Link's Awakening is my favourite, first Nintendo game I ever owned too!
Thu 02/09/04 at 21:57
"The Will of D."
Well if it's one of the only one you've completed means it's one of the easiest. I myself have not completed the very first Zelda out of the whole lot of them, but then again I never wanted to finish the 2nd one and had nobody to play Four Swords with(the add on to ALTTP). But the rest of em all of the GB and N64 ones I have beaten without too much difficulty, although Link's Awakening DX was one of the harder GB ones.
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
The Wind Waker by far has to be the best. or perhaps its cause its the only one ive completed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.