GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda - What is yor fav Zelda Game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:30
Regular
Zelda ocarina rules but they r all class
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Four Swords will offer what no Zelda game
> has offered before, multiplayer.

Except the GBA Four Swords.
And how could you forget Link's Awakening? It's of Majora's mask quality proportions. You must not be a GBA owner.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:33
"Born of the Earth!"
Definately Ocarina.
Tue 28/09/04 at 15:45
Regular
To be honest, I haven't got a favourite, they are all brilliant titles.

From where it all began in the Legend of Zelda, to the 'viewed from ubove' briliance of Zelda 2: Adventure of Link and the almighty Link to the Past.

Then we went 3D, with the legendary Ocarina, and the excellent Majora's Mask. Wind Waker, although some people we expecting more, I still enjoyed.

And the legend continues. Four Swords will offer what no Zelda game has offered before, multiplayer. Minish Cap looks gorgeous and the new Zelda, well we all know that it will be an outstanding title.

The joy of a Zelda game, huh :)
Tue 28/09/04 at 15:38
Regular
I used to prefer A Link to the Past to the other Zelda's, but after returning to it recently via a ROM, my fond memories seem all-but tarnished.

Majora's Mask. It's just... wonderful.
Mon 27/09/04 at 17:07
Regular
Zelda3:a link to the past is the greatest. No argueing
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There's an uber squid at the bottom of the map, to the East of Outset Island - near one of those 'Eye' Reefs. Killing it frees a fairy, who is extremely useful.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
"123matey"
Hi there, thanks for the info - the only problem is - where do I find the giant squid? The only one I could find was near the Tower of Gods and that one just gave me 100 rupees!
Fri 24/09/04 at 21:09
Regular
Has to be Ocarina of Time. Along with Mario 64 and Goldeneye it was a benchmark title for the N64 and one of the games which settled the "N64 is crap cos it isnt CD based like the Playstation" arguements. I dont care if my console doesnt play CDs thats why I have a CD player I own a console for great games like this.
Fri 24/09/04 at 02:19
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Ocarina of Time, hands downs, no questions asked!
Thu 23/09/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Ocarina of time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.