GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Uses unusually deep voice* Resident Evil"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Tue 31/08/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Completed that a couple of days back and its the first time I have ever really got into a Resident Evil game. Did it with Chris first seeing as it was meant to be more of a challenge and I did find it very enjoyable especially shoving a flash grenade into a Crimson Heads mouth and watching his head explode.

Love and my local Gamestation are selling 0,2 and 3 for 30 pounds so im pretty sure im going to be set for a while.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I never finished 0, but started playing it again last night. Most of the time I was running around trying to figure out where the hell I was supposed to go though, as I hadn't played it in about 18 months. Searching desperately for a locked door that might correspond to the key I have. Mental. It's the first Resi game I haven't completed before moving on to other games. Interesting factoid there.
Wed 01/09/04 at 11:54
Regular
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X and the remake are surprisingly close in regards to quality.

I finished 0 the other day, making 3 the only game I've yet to finish.
Tue 31/08/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Oh no! Starwolf!"
dooz2k2 wrote:
> flaming blood!!

You weren't the one trying to ESCAPE from the flaming blood! AND trying to shoot Alexia with a shotgun..
Tue 31/08/04 at 18:34
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
flaming blood!!
-----------
*tries to find the Alexia/Alfred bedroom music box tune*

*fails*
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
The first one I ever played and no I will not forget it.
Tue 31/08/04 at 16:35
Regular
Don't forget Code Veronica!
Tue 31/08/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Completed that a couple of days back and its the first time I have ever really got into a Resident Evil game. Did it with Chris first seeing as it was meant to be more of a challenge and I did find it very enjoyable especially shoving a flash grenade into a Crimson Heads mouth and watching his head explode.

Love and my local Gamestation are selling 0,2 and 3 for 30 pounds so im pretty sure im going to be set for a while.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.