GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modern Warfare 2 - Freeola Official Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Tue 10/11/09 at 11:04
Regular
"THFC"
As the most anticipated game of the year is released today, we need a place to discuss the happenings and to arrange games!

A few people asked for this to be created and so here we go.

Trusting everyone has their copy now, so let the fun begin tonight.

I, along with several others will be on Xbox but i know some are Ps3, but its the same game so no point in two threads!

Gamertags

Xbox 360

Emmie08 - Emmie87
Black8704 - Black8704
JASON BRFC - Hippyman
Bullshrimp - pete_21
IX Chow Mein XI - sonic chris
SAS Duck - gr13ve
pb live - pb
JubbaMHC - Jubbachainsaw
sentox223 - Shepps 123
jonsmith90 - tnc

Ps3

sytim - Warhunt
jsf132 - McLong
motomotomd - motomoto
DrPheltRight - LukeM

PC

Alexccll200 - Alfonse
Page:
Wed 11/11/09 at 08:49
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hehe, just edited my post to that extent. The storyline is brutal by the way. Very brutal.
Wed 11/11/09 at 08:48
Regular
"THFC"
How long is the campaign? I will start it soon, but the Online always calls me and Spec Ops seems fun also.
Wed 11/11/09 at 08:44
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
The ending to the campaign is the best I've seen :D Better than just making you watch the credits anyway.

Took 7 hours to do the whole thing, but I play some on veteran, then hardened then back to regular :D It is just wow .......
And 22% completed veteran, 55 hardened......Damn it really is hard :(
Wed 11/11/09 at 08:36
Regular
"THFC"
I think it is better than COD4 online, just more involved and better graphics. Bigger maps, more kill streaks etc (my best is 9, damn you Alex!!)

Loving every second of it, and with my girlfriend being out tonight i feel a big night on it haha!

Hippy - i think a headset would be useful, last night was fun, and i knifed the monkey person which was rewarding. Oh and L4D2 will be in my Xbox soon enough so online with that will be fun!
Wed 11/11/09 at 08:29
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Haha...that was a brilliant game. Slap My Monkeys was the one to kill :p

Looks like I may need to invest in a headset again - I seem to be taking part in a lot of party games online now - be it Halo 3 with my mates or MW2 with you guys.

And I'm sure I'll be up for a game of L4D 2 as well!
Wed 11/11/09 at 08:26
Regular
"Hello?"
The game is.... friggin awesome, I'm so glad it has lived up to all the hype... and there was a fair amount of hype over this one. I haven't even touched the one player yet but the multiplayer is pure brilliance. They haven't messed around too much with the feel of the game just touched it up and they've added of bunch of stuff for you to unlock.
I like how you customize your killstreak, pretty neat idea. So far I've got a killstreak of 10.
The Maps.... still trying to find my way around! They are pretty decent, seem a little bigger than the ones of COD4? Not sure if they actually are or its me running around in circles?!?
Everyone else prefering it to COD4 or is it the fact its just new and novelty at the moment? I Prefer it, it's just an upgraded COD4, which is all I was hoping!
Wed 11/11/09 at 07:49
Regular
"THFC"
Well me, Black8704 and Hippy all had a nice little team battle (against people all named after monkeys!!) Think we proved we were the better team.

I am loving the game so far, ranked up to level 18 in a few hours and i really enjoy all the titles and emblems etc!!

Edit: The ps3 list is scarce, think we need to encourage the staffies to share their names!
Wed 11/11/09 at 07:23
Regular
"I like turtles"
That's pretty funny :)
Tue 10/11/09 at 22:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Machie wrote:
> I think I'll skip this and wait for
> Modern
> Warfare 3

Ha ha ha ... can't wait for it, nice one Machie :-D
Tue 10/11/09 at 22:16
Regular
I think I'll skip this and wait for Modern Warfare 3
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.