GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modern Warfare 2 - Freeola Official Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Tue 10/11/09 at 11:04
Regular
"THFC"
As the most anticipated game of the year is released today, we need a place to discuss the happenings and to arrange games!

A few people asked for this to be created and so here we go.

Trusting everyone has their copy now, so let the fun begin tonight.

I, along with several others will be on Xbox but i know some are Ps3, but its the same game so no point in two threads!

Gamertags

Xbox 360

Emmie08 - Emmie87
Black8704 - Black8704
JASON BRFC - Hippyman
Bullshrimp - pete_21
IX Chow Mein XI - sonic chris
SAS Duck - gr13ve
pb live - pb
JubbaMHC - Jubbachainsaw
sentox223 - Shepps 123
jonsmith90 - tnc

Ps3

sytim - Warhunt
jsf132 - McLong
motomotomd - motomoto
DrPheltRight - LukeM

PC

Alexccll200 - Alfonse
Page:
Wed 11/11/09 at 18:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
Really need to get this game :(
Wed 11/11/09 at 17:51
Regular
Dragonlance wrote:
> MW2 (PC) delievered at 11am today. Installed, activated on Steam
> and what an awesome game - campaign mode absolutely engrossing,
> what a change from MW so far:-)

Add me on Steam.

Alexccll200

Will play you when it arrives :D
Wed 11/11/09 at 15:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
MW2 (PC) delievered at 11am today. Installed, activated on Steam and what an awesome game - campaign mode absolutely engrossing, what a change from MW so far:-)
Wed 11/11/09 at 14:15
Regular
"THFC"
Got to get all of them stars!!

lol - i will work hard on getting as much done tonight as i can
Wed 11/11/09 at 14:02
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
You can mix and do Spec Ops online.....

Although Spec Ops seems like it's going to be the bane of my existence for a while. Damn it!
Wed 11/11/09 at 13:51
Regular
"THFC"
Well i will be home at 4:00 today, but i think the lure of Online will be too strong.

I will try have a go on the campaign and spec ops more, but i do like online very much..........
Wed 11/11/09 at 12:32
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
If you play on veteran it took me about 3 times as long to do the same bits. So I'm thinking the campaign will have at least 3 playthroughs realistically.
Wed 11/11/09 at 10:44
Regular
Spoiler on how long the campaign mode is:
Show Spoiler

So the campaign mode has been completed, but I will definitely re-play it as I only got to see about half of it.

Spent the rest of the evening playing online, up to level 17 or 18, and I think it's awesome, and probably quite an improvement on COD4 online. Best kill streak so far is 7, which is lame I know.

Unlocked the heart-beat sensor thingy which is great for stealthing about the snow maps, and then camping out & defending the targets on Headquarters Pro games.

Edit: And to agree with whoever said it, the maps are HUGE in comparison to COD4. I also haven't found an equivalent to the small/frantic Shipment map (part of the COD4 map pack) which was always a laugh.
Wed 11/11/09 at 09:28
Regular
"THFC"
pb wrote:
> Please add me to the 360 XBL list! Gamertag: pb live (most of you
> should have me on their friends list already)

There ya go mate - look forward to seeing you online!
Wed 11/11/09 at 09:02
"possibly impossible"
Please add me to the 360 XBL list! Gamertag: pb live (most of you should have me on their friends list already)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.