GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4 Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Fri 03/09/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Reports today as showing that the XBox version of Pro evo soccer 4 will support XBox live in some way.

No idea yet whether it will be a full online multiplayer mode or whether it will just be updates and the chance to share results etc.

Online play for this would be amazing..
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Johnson wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:

> That's slightly worrying. Was he American?

UK.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:33
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Urrrrggggh, a fellow countryman being a complete n00b.

I was watching Rise one morning and the bloke on their said whilst playing Top Spin on XBOX Live, the person he was playing after the match started shouting at him because he wasn't good enough.

Now that is awful.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:49
Regular
Well, strictly speaking he may have been your bitter rival. I'd imagine some classic Wales v England derbies once PES4 gets released.
Sat 04/09/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm getting it on the Xbox then...
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:40
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Good news people it has been confirmed there is a news report about it on the ukxbox.com site.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.