GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4 Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Fri 03/09/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Reports today as showing that the XBox version of Pro evo soccer 4 will support XBox live in some way.

No idea yet whether it will be a full online multiplayer mode or whether it will just be updates and the chance to share results etc.

Online play for this would be amazing..
Fri 03/09/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Reports today as showing that the XBox version of Pro evo soccer 4 will support XBox live in some way.

No idea yet whether it will be a full online multiplayer mode or whether it will just be updates and the chance to share results etc.

Online play for this would be amazing..
Fri 03/09/04 at 12:51
Regular
Judging by screenshots I've seen from Gamestars it looks to be fully online on Live. Here's the link...

[URL] http://img84.exs.cx/img84/7598/moz-screenshot.jpg [/URL]
Fri 03/09/04 at 12:52
Regular
"\\"
3rd topic in two days. Wow.

*claps*
Fri 03/09/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Didn't notice the other topic.
Don't use this forum much.
Fri 03/09/04 at 12:57
Regular
It's Pro Evo online though so it's worth 3 topics, heck it's worth 6.
Fri 03/09/04 at 14:46
Regular
Cool.

Forgive me, but I'm not really a football fan at all.

Football games however, can be quite fun.
Fri 03/09/04 at 14:48
Regular
I'm not into football as a sport, but this game has really got my attention.

Could just rekindle my love of Football games...
Fri 03/09/04 at 15:21
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Isnt it meant for release in Nov, so surely we would have heard more news if it was going to be a while back? But then agian it makes so much sense as a publisher as the game wil sell in the thousands as no game has done it yet, in fact how come know one has?
Fri 03/09/04 at 15:24
Regular
Done what?
Fri 03/09/04 at 15:53
Regular
"ProGolfer"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Done what?

Online footy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.