GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4 Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Fri 03/09/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Reports today as showing that the XBox version of Pro evo soccer 4 will support XBox live in some way.

No idea yet whether it will be a full online multiplayer mode or whether it will just be updates and the chance to share results etc.

Online play for this would be amazing..
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:40
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Good news people it has been confirmed there is a news report about it on the ukxbox.com site.
Sat 04/09/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm getting it on the Xbox then...
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:49
Regular
Well, strictly speaking he may have been your bitter rival. I'd imagine some classic Wales v England derbies once PES4 gets released.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:33
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Urrrrggggh, a fellow countryman being a complete n00b.

I was watching Rise one morning and the bloke on their said whilst playing Top Spin on XBOX Live, the person he was playing after the match started shouting at him because he wasn't good enough.

Now that is awful.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Johnson wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:

> That's slightly worrying. Was he American?

UK.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Utter idiot.

His main example of why the Cube sucks was 'In the Argos catalogue it says 4-6, while for the Xbox it says 18+. At which point I said "give Metroid Prime, one of the greatest games of the past few years to a 5 year odl on hard mode." '

Of course, his titanium-set argument won the day. That and the fact it was so easy to outwit him he got confused.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:29
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Cyclone wrote:
> Hardly.
>
> Played a retard on Live who hated Nintendo because Mario was 'for
> geeks and rubbish'. I said he was a big man for hating bright
> colours, at which point he snapped and started screaming 'c**t' at
> me.

That's slightly worrying. Was he American?
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:28
Regular
Johnson wrote:
Konami are going the right way to making PES4 look like an
> XBOX game and not a PS2 port.
>

There's hardly any difference between them, graphics wise. I thought the controls on the XB version were more better to get to grips with though.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:26
"I love yo... lamp."
Sadly the gash owners tend to be the most vociferous of them.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:26
Regular
"a.k.a King"
The good thing is their starting from scratch, meaning better graphics and improved gameplay. Unlike Rockstar who done very little to the GTA ports, Konami are going the right way to making PES4 look like an XBOX game and not a PS2 port.

As for the Live, well it needed it didn't it. If it didn't, half the bleeding UK would have cried.

Big up to the Konami.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.