GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bargain Watch"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/12/06 at 13:30
Regular
(Lame theme music plays)

Ok, I'll start us off. Lumines 2 amazon £15.

Beat that one chaps :P
Mon 26/03/07 at 18:10
Regular
"8==="
Dynasty Warriors 5 (360) - under a tenner in WHSmith.
Sun 25/03/07 at 14:04
Regular
Thanks Pb. I'll probably ask for one for my birthday so I can store
more errr music. ;D
Wed 21/03/07 at 08:49
"possibly impossible"
PSP 4GB Memory Sticks for £28...

Here

Used them before, so I can vouch for the quality.
Wed 21/03/07 at 08:26
"possibly impossible"
Back into Blockbusters last night and they'd put £11 debit on my account after they worked out what the new employee had done.

Not a nice surprise. Had to get rid of Ninety Nine Nights again to pay for it...
Tue 20/03/07 at 19:13
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I don't know if it's been mentioned in this topic yet because I've only just come onto this board from only using the General Chat board, but I just bought the following from GAME for a total of £15:
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
- C&C Generals
- MOHAA
- Battlefield 1942

The last 3 came in a pack, and said pack was involved in a certain 2 for £15 offer, which included BIA too.
Tue 20/03/07 at 15:13
"possibly impossible"
Tescos everywhere seem to be doing a 'unboxed games' clearout. Saw 99 Nights for 360 for £9.99 (not a bad game, bit repetitive), Locoroco and Capcom Classics for PSP for £9.99 as well and loads of PS2 games.
Mon 19/03/07 at 21:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've never sold a game. I've had a few that were lent out and I didn't get back, one was stolen, one stopped working and I swapped Street Fighter 2 on the Megadrive for Sonic 3. I'm still not sure why. I was pretty good at it back then.
Mon 19/03/07 at 16:56
Regular
I don't see the point of selling games anymore, I just make sure the games I get have longevity or are so cheap I can't be bothered to sell them on.
Mon 19/03/07 at 15:43
"possibly impossible"
Hedfix wrote:
> I double checked the Blockbuster offer.
>
> I got lucky and that Blockbuster deal screws around with their
> trade-in deals. It's good if you've got a game worth less than
> 15-20 quid that's in the trade-in charts but if it's worth more
> as a seperate trade then you're better off doing that.
>
> And THEN they want another 14.99 on top of that! Not a brilliant
> deal. :(

I was the opposite. Went in there the other week and got a new kid who gave me GRAW2 AND Credit from Saints Row.
Fri 16/03/07 at 17:20
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Not really a 'Bargain Watch' for everyone, more just for the 2 people here that are ex-Telewest and now Virgin Media customers.

Ring up Virgin Media and tell them you're thinking of switching to Sky and see if they'll offer you an incentive to keep you as a Virgin Media customer.

For me it was a free upgrade from 4MB to 10MB, free Sky Movies and £20 a month knocked off my overall monthly bill. (Subject to a 12-month extension of my contract).

It still works out about £20 a month dearer than Sky's equivalent offering at present, but Telewest's (now Virgin Media's) internet service has been top notch over the years so I decided to stick with them rather than risk switching ISP and going through all of the kerfuffle of changing TV/Phone/Internet provider.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.