GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can Ocarina of time be Defeated?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Sun 12/09/04 at 18:45
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
As some people know in 2005 a new Legend of Zelda game will be released in the UK, many are wondering if it can become an even better game than the unforgettable Ocarina of time on the N64. This game sounds good and from what i've seen looks good but can it really become better than the Ocarina of Time?
Sun 12/09/04 at 22:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ashman wrote:
> It wasn't his fault, it was a double post; what are you playing at
> replying twice?

It's a double post, yet the titles are different? Yuh..
Sun 12/09/04 at 21:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
It wasn't his fault, it was a double post; what are you playing at replying twice?

And OoT can be bettered, its more than possible, but it will take something special.
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:33
Regular
"a.k.a King"
This is the same topic, what are you playing at Hillfish?

Anyway - No it can't.
Sun 12/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
"0228"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> It is possible.
> But even if it's not better, it'll still be a bloody fantastic game.
> And that's enough for me.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Sun 12/09/04 at 19:36
"period drama"
It is possible.
But even if it's not better, it'll still be a bloody fantastic game. And that's enough for me.
Sun 12/09/04 at 18:45
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
As some people know in 2005 a new Legend of Zelda game will be released in the UK, many are wondering if it can become an even better game than the unforgettable Ocarina of time on the N64. This game sounds good and from what i've seen looks good but can it really become better than the Ocarina of Time?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.