GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The SR Battle of Hoth...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
Which of you slaaaaags is getting Battlefront and has Live then?

Me thinks we should all get together on Live and play all the battles from the original trilogy at some point. Not particuarly fussed about the prequels though I would like to kick some Ja Ja Binks ass around the place.

Only 1 week till the game should be in my hands, will hopefully be filling the online gap that the crappy Burnout 3 servers left.
Wed 22/09/04 at 14:20
Regular
Spoke to gameplay and they are packing my star wars battlefront AS I TYPE. Oh yeah!
Wed 22/09/04 at 13:16
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> our 12-man Imperial Rebel-scum-crushing-squad.

That made me laugh. :^)
Wed 22/09/04 at 12:34
Regular
Should be getting online this week, and fi I do I'll get myself Battlefront. Only trouble is I won't have a headset, which sounds pretty essential for this game.
Wed 22/09/04 at 11:48
Regular
"All about the Beats"
This out this Friday?
Wed 22/09/04 at 11:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You going online Rickoss?

We need even more people for our 12-man Imperial Rebel-scum-crushing-squad.
Wed 22/09/04 at 11:02
Regular
From what I read on IGN, online sounds funking amazing. Hopefully we'll get some extra levels to download so it dsoesn't get boring too quickly.

Even if it does it means I can get my money back for it when it does get old.
Wed 22/09/04 at 10:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Gamespy.com have given it 4/5 saying it was a great game, bad points
> were boring SP, stupid AI, poor handling on vechicles.

Who cares?! It seems the flaws are in single player.

24 people online, kicking the hell out of each other will quite easily make this fantastic.
Tue 21/09/04 at 18:29
"possibly impossible"
Also, anyone know the specs needed for the PC version?
Tue 21/09/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Touched!"
Gamespy.com have given it 4/5 saying it was a great game, bad points were boring SP, stupid AI, poor handling on vechicles.
Tue 21/09/04 at 17:47
"possibly impossible"
hm. Do I get this on Xbox or PC. Still trying to work out the best way to connect my Xbox (buy a TV to take it upstairs or have to take my phone extension and router downstairs)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.