GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The SR Battle of Hoth...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
Which of you slaaaaags is getting Battlefront and has Live then?

Me thinks we should all get together on Live and play all the battles from the original trilogy at some point. Not particuarly fussed about the prequels though I would like to kick some Ja Ja Binks ass around the place.

Only 1 week till the game should be in my hands, will hopefully be filling the online gap that the crappy Burnout 3 servers left.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Touched!"
Creepy wrote:
> It's done by the little ewok bots

Awww how cute LOL
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:22
Regular
It's done by the little ewok bots
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Touched!"
heh, thanks for the advice..in one of the videos I noticed that two logs ala ROTJ are throw into an AT-ST, can this be done or is that a cut scene?
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
Darn those logs. ARGH.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:15
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bear in mind also that Endor is probably one of the harder levels to get around. ;-) Be prepared for some harsh results of getting into an ATST on the level cause theres poxy logs everywhere. ;-))
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Touched!"
Got the Box set today for £26, quite a bargain I think, anyway I'm gonna try the demo out in 20 mins :)
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I have the demo and it seems like an earlier code of the main game, so its not as impressive. So be warned if anyone plays the demo. ;-)

Also found that the vehicles have different firing modes, so I'll have to experiment with the ATATs main guns. Even if I stick with the slow rate though I'll be fine. I'm pretty good at judging a Snowspeeders movement and picking them off. ;-)

My best role is the main ATAT guns. My cousin will no doubt join up with us and want to be an ATAT pilot too. Think we have 2 ATATs going at once, so we can divide into the seperate vehicles. ;-)
So I'm gonna need 2 decent guys to take the side guns on the head of the ATAT. ;-)

Plus it'd be cool if anyone wants to jump into an ATST and hang behind the ATATs, helping to pick off the Speeders. That way it makes things difficult for the Speeders and provides a better wall of protection for the ATSTs from rocket launcher troops.
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh yes Creepy, I'll have to 'get out?'

nah, I'll send you flying like those dudes in that video.

Flying
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:08
"possibly impossible"
cookie monster wrote:
> pb wrote:
> That would be call.
>
> Uh huh.

Tired I am. Little baby have I...
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:48
Regular
I'll kill you all. Even those on my side, actually.

I have a feeling the game will rock, but I'll really suck at it. Yay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.