GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of Duty UO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: United Offensive'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:31
Regular
Just to let you know, the demo is now out.

I'm downloading it from fileshack as I type.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:31
Regular
Just to let you know, the demo is now out.

I'm downloading it from fileshack as I type.
Fri 17/09/04 at 01:11
Regular
:D wow
Fri 17/09/04 at 11:36
Regular
"A man with a stick"
WHAT!!!! Crap, didn't even know there was a demo coming, downloading now.
Fri 17/09/04 at 12:21
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Wow a demo of a game released in 7 days. Why not just wait?

Well i guess since i am on 26.4k net im never going to champion downloading. :)
Fri 17/09/04 at 12:31
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Semajál wrote:
> Wow a demo of a game released in 7 days. Why not just wait?

Two reasons, the first, it’s not out for a week and I’ve waiting for my next Call of Duty fix for a very long time, and the second, I was extremely disappointed with the Medal of Honour expansion packs, one of which shall go down in my own personal history as one of the most annoying games I have ever played.

At least with this demo I can see if UO is worth buying, and hopefully avoid disappointment.
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:06
Regular
Semajál wrote:
> Wow a demo of a game released in 7 days. Why not just wait?

Because I can download it in 20 minutes so why not?
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
That was amazing. It starts off as a simple patrol, then begins as a vehicular mission with you shooting away with a 50.Cal MG on a jeep before ending with a huge, quite long trench battle, where you have to hold the lines against a massive assault of German infantry and armour.

Me is ordering this one definitely.
Sat 18/09/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
see i already had it on order cos i KNEW it would be good. :P

Read PC gamer it helps.
Sun 19/09/04 at 13:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
This expansion actually has the potential to be better than the original game, the level in the demo was by far the most intense, exciting level I've played in a long while, even more so than the Pegasus Bridge level in the original CoD.

I had to be sure though, I played MoH: Breakthrough expansion and that was one of the few games that made me want to put my fist through the monitor for it being so god damned annoying.
Thu 23/09/04 at 20:41
Regular
Hmmmmm...Due to lack of funds I shall not be getting this for a while.
I am addicted to CoD Multiplayer at the moment, but I am saving up for GTA:SA. If you could tell me what it is like when you have the full game, I would appreciate it.
Im certainly looking forward to the vehicles on MP.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.