GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind...worth it???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:56
Regular
I've barely been playing my xbox lately, so I'm looking to buy a new game. One which will last me ages and will be fun and addictive. Morrowind seems to fit the bill pretty well. So, is it worth it for 15 quid? Will it last me a while?
Sat 18/09/04 at 00:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Both games are excellent. Morrowind will last you a lot longer though. If you get Morrowind at some point - make sure you grab the Game Of The Year Edition. In Morrowind, you can be pretty much anything you want. You can take up a career as a thief, or an assassin, etc. Of course it can take awhile to get really strong, but theres a lot of reward out of it and theres months of time in it to keep you busy.

You could have played it for like 2 months solid, while a friend could start a game on it and find something within a few hours that you never did. The world you play in is huge and when you take a quest and walk the journey, it can take ages to get where you want to be. Unlike a lot of RPGs that can have you from one side of the world map to the other in a matter of a few minutes.

Of course I can't say anything bad about KOTOR either cause thats a brilliant game too. But as far as longevity goes and depth, Morrowind is way ahead.
Fri 17/09/04 at 22:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
KOTOR is more refined, less open, but actually playable without really just doing the same things voer and over again.

If you get into Morrowind, it's fairly engrossing.
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Yes.
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
kotor it is then :)
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
get, get, get, get, get.
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:10
Regular
how about kotor then?
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
"Half bite"
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:07
Regular
is that a good thing? This rat you speak of seems pretty bad ass!
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
You and your immense vocabulary. You cutie you.

*Leaves*
Fri 17/09/04 at 21:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It will take you 20 hours just to be able to beat up a rat, the longevity is incalculable!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.