GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind...worth it???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:56
Regular
I've barely been playing my xbox lately, so I'm looking to buy a new game. One which will last me ages and will be fun and addictive. Morrowind seems to fit the bill pretty well. So, is it worth it for 15 quid? Will it last me a while?
Sun 26/09/04 at 18:11
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Morrowind has a very engrossing storyline and plenty to do but i always found that the my Pc version was alot more playable. probbably because I was able to get the console up!

Ive played and completed KOTOR aswell and am really looking forward to the sequal. just hope its a little longer with a few more side quests chucked in rather than just the Pazzak game...
Sat 25/09/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Bah"
Iv got a copy of the game of the year edition that im bored with, if you wanna buy it email me at [email protected] with sensible offers!
Sat 25/09/04 at 21:14
Regular
""To the pub...""
Alot of people ask about morrowind and even though its won lots of awards etc it still is not liked by many because of how long it takes to get into and the bugs.

But i am not a Rgp gamer at all really but i think it is probably in my top 5 of best games i've ever played and if you can overlook the few bugs everynow and then and be patient then this game is deffently worth it.
Sat 25/09/04 at 20:18
Regular
Uh?
Sat 25/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
"8==="
Nothing *wink wink*

*cough*
Sat 25/09/04 at 20:16
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Buy a second copy after you 'lost' the first one in the post?

What the hell are you talking about?
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:51
Regular
"8==="
gamesfreak wrote:
> Gladius was crap.

Hmmm well I would respect your opinion were you not a thief.

If you couldn't get into a decent game which bares similarities to one of your favourite games: Phantom Crash then I feel sorry for you.

Buy a second copy after you 'lost' the first one in the post?
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Braaains"
I'd go for KOTOR over Morrowind - because KOTOR has a better storyline and characters. Plus, Morrowind is big but it's still buggy, even in the Game of The Year edition. One of the key quests in the Bloodmoon expansion often can't be completed.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:29
Regular
Gladius was crap.

Morrowind however, is great. If you have the patience for it, Most people fail to realise that it is such a deep game, it's very slow moving, but very, very cool at the same time.

I reccomend it, if it's your type of thing.
Sat 18/09/04 at 17:51
Regular
"8==="
Gladius'll set you back 10 quid and should last you a good 80 hours on normal difficulty. By the end you'll be in charge of 30 distinctly varied Gladiators.

Very cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.