GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forza Motorsport - GT beater?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Tue 28/09/04 at 16:38
Regular
It's looking good, and with an early 2005 release I will almost certainly snap this one up. The screenshots look gorgeous, but will it beat the mighty GT?

Only time will tell...
Sat 02/10/04 at 15:10
Regular
Mwah. I hope one day racing games take over the world and kill everything else off :)

Tell you what I enjoyed guys; Moto GP 2

Leant it off a friend and didn't give it back for like, 2 years. 'Twas an awesome game.

And as for TOCA 2 - very good. Especially the ice racing. Mmmmmm...
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:32
Just play it on and off, say twice a week. It never gets old then; after all, variety is the spice of life *moans at cliche*
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:28
Regular
TOCA 2 was excellent, I lost intrest in it though for some reason and traded it in.

It was fun and varied while it lasted though. I guess it could have done with a few more tracks and some downloadable content and then it would last much longer.
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:25
You can. Just slam into the back of a car before a corner and get screamed at. Also, smash their windows and doors.
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:19
Regular
"8==="
True but I'm not buying another racer unless I can destroy something in it.

Mabye Powerdrome (no weapons though :( )
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:14
It's funny how you're debating about this when TOCA 2 is widely ignored, especially as nearly all of you haven't even tried it once.
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:12
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:

> Can you play on Live for 8 hours without losing a connection or
> crashing?

The real question is, would you actually want to play Live for 8 hours without loosing a connection?

Only EA game I own that was full price was Burnout 3 and that's gonna get traded in at the end of the month for Men of Valor.

I've got SSX3 but that only cost £6 second hand.
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:01
TOCA 2 is a nice compromise.
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:59
Regular
"8==="
If it's not an EA game.

Hardly own any firsthand EA games anymore. Think EON and Freedom Fighters are the only ones.
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:48
"I love yo... lamp."
No.

Can you play on Live for 8 hours without losing a connection or crashing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.