GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (won by Ice Blaster)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 20:42
Regular
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.

The winner was - ICE BLASTER.

Here's a chance for WWF fans to win an Extra Gameaday Prize, but it won't be eeeeesy.

Your task is to work out what WWF-related products we do sell, what we should sell, and how we should sell them.

The best single post on this subject will win. However, you can have several attempts, you CAN pinch other people's ideas, and you CAN repeat things from your previous messages.

BUT - we will be taking into account just who suggested what first when we judge the competition. So you will score more points if you suggest something first.

At precisely 10 am on Monday July 8th, the competition will be closed. That gives you a whole month to start listing your ideas.

The way to approach this is to list your ideas as they come to you in individual posts, and then wait for nearer the end of the competition and repeat them (and some pinched from others) in one final message.

HOW WE SHOULD SELL THEM, is an important part of this. You can suggest promotions or make up catchphrases for banners or whatever.

Good luck, and don't fight over it.
Sun 08/07/01 at 23:01
Regular
"One More Chance"
Also if you dont know anything about the WWF maybe i could judge the comp i wont be biast honest!
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:59
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hey Tony can you tell us when you will anounce the winner?
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:57
Regular
"Back in black"
Tony wrote:
> Ice Blaster wrote:
> Tony some advice- If you do take up the
> idea of selling wwf
> merchandise- Spell 'world' right Or just
> put WWF.

Oh that was just my little joke.

HA HA, dont worry Tony i know your spelling!!
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:56
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Tony some advice- If you do take up the idea of selling wwf
> merchandise- Spell 'world' right Or just put WWF.

Oh that was just my little joke.
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think my spelling was perfect cos i tripled checked.
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Back in black"
(Tony scrolls off to try to understand the entries, even
> though he knows nothing about WWF)- understand the entries- mine was done on word so the spelling was PERFECT!!! heheh he
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:40
Regular
"Back in black"
So when is a winner decided Tony?
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:37
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I see that my date for closure of this competition is misleading.

So just to make it clear. THIS COMNPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.

I see that it is not going to be easy to decide a winner.

(Tony scrolls off to try to understand the entries, even though he knows nothing about WWF)
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
Like me!!
Sun 08/07/01 at 21:50
Regular
"Back in black"
heh heh Big Slow- Ant's younger than me and he is a GREAT writer. Age isn't everything on these forums. Once this GAD extra is over, and if I win. I will try and beg Tony to places another- Ant and I will resist the temptation to enter... hopefully one of you lucky guns can get a free GAD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.