GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I - II - III - IV - V - VI"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/10/05 at 10:04
Regular
Well that was fun! Tiring, but fun! Haven't done anything like that since 2003 when I watched the entire first season of 24 in one day with a group of friends. This saturday, the total running time was less (just 12.5 hours), but the challenge was still there. Having said that, it was so enjoyable that the time just flew by. After a sticky start with I and II, things got going and by the end, it really felt worthwhile.

Has anybody else watched all 6 Star Wars films back to back?
Wed 02/11/05 at 20:54
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Rai wrote:
> You'd need a bedpan, that's for sure.
>
> Something else not to try - the LOTR trilogy.

My mate did that twice in one day I think. He also cried at the end of The Return of The King because he was upset it was over. He has got 20+ discs of LOTR of one sort or another and all the books.
Wed 02/11/05 at 19:30
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> The books are fantastic pieces of literature.
>
> The films are fantastic pieces of visual entertainment.
>
> End.
>
> But the brilliance of both are in no way equal.

One is a film and the other is book. To be honest the book, despite being intensely imaginitive, is flawed.
Wed 02/11/05 at 05:34
Regular
"8==="
You'll have to do the Star Treks next ssx, just have a med-team standing-by.
Wed 02/11/05 at 04:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've seen all 6 back to back a couple of times. When I was little, the original trilogy was played all day, everyday. I'd rotate them constantly while playing with my Star Wars toys - mostly just reinacting the battle of Hoth.

I knew every line of all 3 films. And against their will - so did my parents. ;-)
Tue 01/11/05 at 11:48
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I couldn't stand to watch the Star Wars movies back to back, simply because I've seen them so many times.

I can see myself starting and then deciding to skip the first two so I can watch Episode III seeing as I've only seen that once, and then not wanting to be bothered to watch the others afterwards.
Tue 01/11/05 at 11:07
Regular
"I like beef"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> I would be bored out of my mind.

Mee too.

*Yawns, then falls off chair*
Mon 31/10/05 at 22:31
Regular
"8==="
Watching the Evil Dead trilogy with friends, that as far as I've gone and I have no plans to go any further.
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:56
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I have urges to watch Seinfeld, seasons at a time.
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
Watched all three back to back when I was 11,I enjoyed it.
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:12
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I've gone on Family Guy binges before.

Always fun, spending about 5 hours watching episodes of family guy. Once I watched half of Season One and the whole of Season Two in succession.

I would've done the whole thing, but I watched them round my friend's house, and I'd spent the night before with one half of the first season...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.