GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"United getting a thrashing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 19:00
Regular
"Baros!!!"
4-0 to Middlesbrough now.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:05
Regular
Man Utd and Arsenal have both got really young squads now (take or give 1 or 2 players) so they will have their dip in form but in a few years team they will be dominating once again.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
More importantly. LIVERPOOL ACTUALLY WON!
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:03
Regular
Yeah but not as much blah blah you can "get" at them these days etc etc Theatre of Nightmare muuuuuuh.

Man Utd and Arsenal still better than anyone but Chelsea. And I don't care where Spurs/Wigan are in the table.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:02
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Teams still fear a visit to Man utd or Arsenal
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:01
Regular
Match of the Day for me. I'm very bored. Might jab myself in the eye with a fork.

Wait, we actually won today. And Zenden scored. Not sure which is rarer.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
Heh - I'm killing time until Football First.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:57
Regular
Mav, wasting that much of your time to respond to a Dringo fool-post isn't worth it. Just laugh at him and watch him on his merry way, ringing his jesterbell and doing pratfalls.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:46
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Next season my money is on Newcastle, Chelsea, Charlton and Spurs as
> the real contenders for the premiership. The death of Man United and
> Arsenal is bringing about a new era in English football.

Death? Surely that's rather drastic, isn't it?

Let's not exagerrate matters. When people say that United, Arsenal and Liverpool are in drastic situations they tend to mean that they won't be finishing in the top four. That's what a dip in form is for them - it will lead to the sacking of a manager perhaps, but not death.

And from my point of view, teams like Arsenal and Man Utd can only get better given the youth in their squad and resilience and experience of their managers. Man Utd especially are very much in the transition stage and it is clear that Ferguson is thinking more about seasons to come and the new generation.

You cannot overlook the financial power of the big clubs either, even if they aren't winning much. Despite the takeover Man Utd will still be given at least £25M plus transfer revenue each season, meaning that they can still compete financially with all but Chelsea. Arsenal have had trouble in this respect but like Liverpool will be set in good stead for the future after moving to their new, larger capacity stadium.

A surprise finish is certainly possible for lesser known clubs, but establishing yourself as a national and European power carries a whole world of difference, as Everton found out. It's similarly difficult to topple from that pedestal and whatever happens, I think the big guns will be up near the top of the table at the end of the season.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:28
Regular
Hilarity at its finest.

Wigan in the champions league this season.

In a way I'm glad to see Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal struggle this season. At least that way it gives a new set of teams to rise.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:26
Regular
what a load of crap

ferdinand gave away two goals, and van der sar really should have saved the first, and there was no need for richardson to give away the pen!

Ronaldo really should have started.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.