GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"United getting a thrashing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 19:00
Regular
"Baros!!!"
4-0 to Middlesbrough now.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:14
Regular
"not dead"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I thought Meka was a Liverpool man...?

Eh?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You've tarnished my very soul.

Bad, bad Wookiee.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:08
Regular
That Carlos guy needs to die (In a nice sort of way obviously).

Apparently he has a huge input in training and you can see it on the pitch. The way we are playing slow european style football is not us. If we went back to our old fast paced open games method, we'd start playing much better. Yes, we'd start conceding more but we'd still score more and win more matches.

It'd also be less of a bore to watch them these days. The last exciting Man U game I remember was the 4 - 2 against Arsenal.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:08
"High polygon count"
I thought Meka was a Liverpool man...?
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:02
Regular
"not dead"
I can't believe the guys bad luck. Missed the FA Cup final at the end of last season, gets fit, and then, before a league game has been played suffers a massive injury like that.

The guy deserves to play at the World Cup, he's fantastic. Fingers crossed for him. I'm sure if it was simply a matter of determination, he'd be back already, and surely that has to count for something.

Didn't he get the fans player of the year last season? Damn is he missed.
Sat 29/10/05 at 22:38
Regular
He's damaged the cruciate ligament in his knee. Might even miss the world cup.
Sat 29/10/05 at 21:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
What has actually happened to Heinze? Seriously, did he just like randomly evaporate or something?
Sat 29/10/05 at 21:18
Regular
"not dead"
I reckon half the problem with United these days is that so many other premier league managers have links to Fergie, and know how he works.

Blackburn, with Mark Hughes won at OT.

Last season Bryan Robson took a point at OT with West Brom.

We never give Steve Bruce's Birmingham side the beatings they deserve, usually draw 0-0 with them.

Steve McLaren has a decent record against Fergie - W4 D1 L4

Still, 4-1 great result for Middlesborough, and hopefully it'll give Fergie the kick he needs to drop the players that aren't performing. Darren Fletcher, John O'Shea are bad, Scholes is doing little. Ferdinand needs reminding his place isn't guarenteed.

Only, with so many injuries it's hard to fix it.

Damn we miss our regular full backs.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:34
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Crouch goal would be a big step, never mind a hat-trick.

oh Baros we love you!!!
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Then after that: A Crouch hat-trick.

[S]that should keep us waiting for the next step for a while.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:07
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> More importantly. LIVERPOOL ACTUALLY WON!

--

Next stop: Top half of table!!1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.